Zack Ryder Current assistance

With the inclusion of lyrics on the site, contributions are always welcome! Make sure they're 100% accurate before posting!
peteroshea90

Re: Zack Ryder Current assistance

Post by peteroshea90 »

That's just getting disrespectful now Warris. There is no need for it.
unpossibl1

Post by unpossibl1 »

peteroshea90 wrote:That's just getting disrespectful now Warris. There is no need for it.
I don't care, look at how Dean is acting. I knew he would side with them, I find it funny also how he didn't respond to what they wrote about having them. He is one of the reasons why WWE-Europe fails so much and is full of shit members and spam, the guy seriously needs to grow a set and stop kissing up to people.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I'm kind of undecided. On one hand, if Craig believes he can get some connections and possibly get even more themes, then that's good news and might work in our (meaning the entire theming community at large) favor. On the other hand, it's still hoarding, plain and simple. But it's not done maliciously. It's not like somebody is saying "I have Union CDQ&F&ReallyAwesome and I'm not sharing it! Har har har! You guys at Zealot Feemz suck donkey balls!"

I can understand why Craig would entrust the themes to Steveo and Alexa, people he can essentially trust.

Let's say I promise Craig that I would instantly and permanently ban anybody who posted the themes on YouTube. Who's to say Bob User won't give "Radio" to his friend Joey Numbers, who gives it to another friend, who then takes it upon himself to post it on YouTube. How do I know who started it? There's no way to guarantee that it won't leave this forum; that's just the nature of this particular forum. We're not as closely-knit and secretive as a place like AntDogs, which consists of people who share the same ideology and mindset. It's just the nature of the beast.

We'll get these tracks when we get them. Plain and simple. Craig wouldn't even give the tracks to just me, even with my word that I wouldn't share them. (Yes, I tried, sue me.)

And Warris H. Burton, cool it, please.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

I find it funny how Warris/Burton or whatever name you wish to go by..... one moment you're being all pal'ly with me, next moment you message me saying...
[c=38][a=1]------☆Warris☆------[/a][/c] says:
You fucking prick
Grow a set will you

For something that I aint done, you PRESUMED I had lied, when I haven't. I can guarantee that Steveo does not have the songs.
I said to you that "BOTH" do not have the song, meaning that both of them do not.. which is true.

It is up to me who I wish to share them with, the people who I have shared with so far, I know will not go against my back and post them on YouTube or give them out to anyone who would.
If some of you feel that I am being unfair then please do bring up your concern to the main admin TerranRich, cause I personally dont think I am.
Like Rich says I am trying to do something which is in the best interest for us themers in the longer run, it may take time but Im hoping it works out.

I said this to Warris yesterday when he was pal'ly with me...
I have 2 choices....
1. Share the themes and guarantee that I wont get anymore
2. Don't share them at the moment and have the possibility of obtaining more.

I don't know about all of you but I prefer #2 out of the choices.
I have deliberately not tried to show off these themes to anyone as I don't wish to be that sort of person. I posted the lyrics for everyones enjoyment, people asked proof, I simply showed them the only proof I have. Warris asked for a sample of a part to prove it, not that I needed to prove myself to anyone I still did the sample.

Anyway, if you have any problems with me or whatever then feel free to IM me.
If you have any concerns of me and think that I dont deserve to be a member or what-not (mainly directing this at you Warris) then please take your concern to someone who can look over your concern and make the right decision... aka TerranRich

Thank you.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

So how long does option 2 have to on for before something gets posted for example? I respect the decision that you make on that, but I've been hearing the same stuff from other people for 10 years and nothing gets done.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I prefer #2 as well. See, it's not like you're being a dick about having unreleased themes or anything, so I'm cool with the current situation for now. We're all mature adults who can wait... aren't we, everybody? If it means a few extra themes in the long run, rather than just a short burst of 2 or 3 themes and nothing more, then it's worth the wait.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

I agree with what you say for the most part, but by the sounds of it you and me have seen two completely different things while on forums or on the internet. Oh well.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Oh Warris, you never change. Always taking things completely out of context and talking about things you don't have a clue about.
unpossibl1

Post by unpossibl1 »

Okay Craig I understand what you're saying, but why do you need to post my MSN convos? I simply lost my temper and thought wrong obviously and I aplogise. Option 2 does sound better but isn't there only so much you can obtain?
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

peteroshea90 wrote:So how long does option 2 have to on for before something gets posted for example? I respect the decision that you make on that, but I've been hearing the same stuff from other people for 10 years and nothing gets done.
You've mentioned a few times now "the same stuff from people for 10 years".
Please count how many times I have lied with your fingers .. and if you make it to your 2nd hand then I will post something good.
I can not give a length of how long it may take as the problem is... I dont know myself, I just have to go with the flow and hope for the best.
Burton wrote:Okay Craig I understand what you're saying, but why do you need to post my MSN convos? I simply lost my temper and thought wrong obviously and I aplogise. Option 2 does sound better but isn't there only so much you can obtain?
The problem is you lose your temper too many times. I have now blocked you as I really can not be bothered with you anymore.
It's true there is only so much I can obtain, but I shall try my luck as it has gotten me alot in the past so I can only hope
NMMan

Post by NMMan »

Just from the outside looking in, option #2 definitely seems like the way to go. Promotional discs like the one in question often don't make it to the public domain, which means that Craig obviously has some pretty great sources. In other words, does it really matter when these themes come out? Volume 10 will probably be released in a few months anyway. I really don't want to get involved beyond this single post, but just wanted to throw in my two cents.
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

NMMan wrote:Just from the outside looking in, option #2 definitely seems like the way to go. Promotional discs like the one in question often don't make it to the public domain, which means that Craig obviously has some pretty great sources. In other words, does it really matter when these themes come out? Volume 10 will probably be released in a few months anyway. I really don't want to get involved beyond this single post, but just wanted to throw in my two cents.
Well like it was mentioned, I did originally get this promo from ebay, but there is contact details on it of which I am trying my luck with.
NMMan

Post by NMMan »

Sounds good, thanks for your efforts.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

Craig-UK wrote: You've mentioned a few times now "the same stuff from people for 10 years".
Please count how many times I have lied with your fingers .. and if you make it to your 2nd hand then I will post something good.
I can not give a length of how long it may take as the problem is... I dont know myself, I just have to go with the flow and hope for the best.
I have mentioned it, and with good reason too. And I have never said that you've ever lied about anything. In fact I'm almost sure I said the complete opposite in an earlier post. Like I said, I respect your decision. What more can I tell you?
stumpymcgoat

Post by stumpymcgoat »

I think I know the reason why he's not posting.
I think it's because if it leaks outside of the people he trusts, it would ruin his chances of getting more themes and he could get in a lot of legal trouble.
Once it's safe to post, he will in due time.
Too bad a lot of the people he trusts are assholes.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Unless you are inside my head Warris you don't have a clue what my opinions are on anyone, so stop trying to believe you do.

As for the topic itself, i am completely fine with Craig keeping the media to himself, after all he was the one that ourchased it and therefore should have the say in how it is distinguished and not impatient members of a forum (no offense intended by that). If Craig wants to keep it to himself and a few select members then so be it, i can see why he would do so, just like the TNA Server, spreading it to the world is only going to hurt any future opportunity of obtaining more themes.
Matt Original

Post by Matt Original »

It'd be killer if he'd let me have Radio, but if I have to wait until February, that'll be cool.
~You Only Live Twice~
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Excellent point! We all saw what happened to the TNA Server when it was made [extremely] public that it was open. It became a free-for-all, and you will eventually have the odd douchebag who actually reports it to the owners. This is for the best.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

stumpymcgoat wrote:I think I know the reason why he's not posting.
I think it's because if it leaks outside of the people he trusts, it would ruin his chances of getting more themes and he could get in a lot of legal trouble.
I'm not too sure the person who flogged it off on Ebay really cares where it goes or who has it to be honest. He either has more stuff to flog off or he doesn't. Simple.
And people are assuming that these songs will be on a new CD (Which could come out god knows when). Have I missed something with that?
And the TNA servers? Who cares? We got two hundred odd themes and people are still having a whinge. Unfuckingbelievable
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

stumpymcgoat wrote:I think I know the reason why he's not posting.
Craig himself said the content hasn't been given to anyone else which includes Steveo so regardless, we don't know any "assholes" in question. And Burton I advise you calm down a tad. I don't know why you go out of your way to bash WWE-Europe. I don't care if you're the most loyal member of these forums, it makes you and us look bad. It's their forums let them run it their way, vice-versa.

Craig, good luck in whatever you attempt to do.