Requesting Santino Marella "La Vittroria É Mia" Lyrics

With the inclusion of lyrics on the site, contributions are always welcome! Make sure they're 100% accurate before posting!
Raptor

Requesting Santino Marella "La Vittroria É Mia" Lyrics

Post by Raptor »

Can anyone help get the lyrics & possible a trancelation?
Media-Man

Re: Requesting Santino Marella "La Vittroria É Mia" Lyrics

Post by Media-Man »

"La Vittoria E Mia"

La vittoria è mia, è miaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeeeeee, il male, il sole, che brucia il mondo con il suo fuoco, eeeeee l'aria e la luce che duran per sempre nel tempooooooo, raggiungerò il mio giorno, possiederò la potenza, la vittoria è mia, mi inchino alla storia, a tutti qualori che hanno indicato la via sacrificando ogni cosa, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, il male, il sole, che brucia il girono con il suo fuoco, eeeeeeeeeeeee, l'aria e la luce, che duran per sempre nel tempooooo, e adesso è il mio turno di scrivere di nuovo la storia, la vittoria è miaaaaa, sento il sole che brucia il mondo con il suo fuoco, e vedo la luce che dura per sempreeeeeeee nel tempooooooooooooooooo, e adesso, è il mio turno di scrivere di nuovo la storia! Raggiungerò il mio giorno! Possiederò la potenza! La vittoria è mia! La vittoria è miaaaaaaaaa, è miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeee, il male il sole, che brucia il mondo con il suo fuoco, eeeeeeee, l'aria e la luce che duran per sempre nel tempoooooooo, eeeeeeeee, il male e il sole che brucia il mondo col il suo fuoco, eeeeeeee, l'aria e la luce che duran per sempre nel tempooooooooo.

"The Victory is Mine"

The Victoria is mine, is mine, the evil, the sun, that burn the world with its fire, the air and the light that duran in order always in the time, to catch up my day, possieder the power, the Victoria is mine, me ducking to the history, to all qualori that have indicated the way sacrificing every thing, the evil, the sun, that it burns the girono ones with its fire, the air and the light, than duran in order always in the time, and now my turn to write of new the history, the Victoria is mine, I feel the sun that it burns the world with its fire, and always see the hard light that in order in the time, and now, my turn to write of new the history! To catch up my day! Possing the power! The Victoria is mine! The Victoria is mine, is mine the evil, the sun, that burn the world with its fire, the air and the light that duran in order always in the time.

- there some words in there that im not sure about them :
qualori ......i think its mean glory
possieder..... i thing its mean possising
girono......i have no idea of what it means
duran.....i think its means run or runnig

sorry about that but italian and english is not may native language.
aps

Post by aps »

La vittoria e mia! e mia!

Sento il sole,
che brucha il mondo con il suo fuoco
E vedo la brucia,
que dura per sempre nel tempo.

Dunno the rest sorry :-[ lol
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

Thanks you guys!
PaddyDragon23

Post by PaddyDragon23 »

Media-Man wrote:
sorry about that but italian and english is not may native language.
there still great translated
anyways were are you from?
Rudo

Post by Rudo »

quallori: if it, when it
possedere: to posses
girono that word doesnt exist maybe you meant another thing
durano: they last