A Few Errors

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

A Few Errors

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay so first, i saw on the site that Bam Neely's theme count is wrong, it should be as follows:

1st: Power Cutz (B)
2nd: Chavito Ardiente (Version 2)
3rd: Power Cutz (A)

What people seem to forget is that in Bam Nelly's very first appearance in the WWE, when he came down to help out La Familia beat up Kane, he used 'Power Cutz (B)' then, he was then introduced as Chavo's bodyguard and then therefore obviously started using 'Chavito Ardiente (Version 2)'. He has now gone back to use his singles themes, 'Power Cutz (A)'. I dont know if he used 'Power Cutz (B)' anytime after beginning singles action but he did in fact use 'Power Cutz (B)' in his first ever appearance.

The other error, it seems like a simple mistake, is that R-Truth used two versions of 'What's Up?', he used the TNA Version in Dark Matches (the one up on the site, don't know if he used it under the R-Truth name though), and then WWE's Vocal Remake.
TheLostLegend

Re: A Few Errors

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay, sorry to be a pain but i found some more, first is with Chris Sabin's theme count, it should look like this:

1st: Modern Oz (Intro Cut)
2nd: Modern Oz (Remix) (No Chant)
3rd: Modern Oz (Remix) (Intro Cut)
4th: Modern Oz (Remix)
5th: Hail Sabin (V1)
6th: Hail Sabin (V2)
7th: 1967 (V1)
8th: 1967 (V2) (Instrumental)
9th: 1967 (V2)

The one on the site looks like this:

1st: Modern Oz (Intro Cut)
2nd: Modern Oz (Remix) (No Chant)
3rd: Modern Oz (Remix) (Intro Cut)
4th: Modern Oz (Remix)
5th: Hail Sabin (V1)
6th: 1967 (V1)
7th: Hail Sabin (V2)

Before forming the Motor City Machine Guns with Alex Shelley he used 'Hail Sabin (V2)' during his last X-Division Title reigns, look at his feuds with Black Machismo with the title on the line and you will see, that was the last time Sabin was champion and the first time Lethal won the title.

Okay, second, with LAX. You have labelled;

3rd: To Live And Die In LAX (Original)
4th: To Live And Die In LAX

These should actually be swapped around to look like this:

3rd: To Live And Die In LAX
4th: To Live And Die In LAX (Original)

LAX only started using the theme that mentions 'Hardcore' in it after the theme from Meltdown 'To Live And Die In LAX', the (Original) version on the website is the first version of 'Hardcore' which they used after 'To Live And Die In LAX', around about the same time MCMG changed their theme to the instrumental version of '1967 (V2). I think TNA changed it because Konnan does a few lyrics in the 'TO Live And Die In LAX' theme.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

I don't think dark matches should be counted as you would be lucky to find a few people on forums who actually are able to get to them. Only televised versions or themes should be counted.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

There are a few dark match themes up on the site, i agree they shouldnt be added as they would be too hard to obtain, but maybe the dark match themes can either be removed from the site or be labelled as a dark match theme or something like that. The only one i know off the top of my head on the site is Ron Killings TNA Theme but i am quite sure there are more. Oh, and Gene Snitsky's very first theme also.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

There isn't a 1967 V2, it's completely different background music for one and singing not related to 1967 for another.

Disagree with the dark shows thing though because they need to be counted due to being televised on DSW, OVW and FCW which are offical WWE programming on TV which you can watch full episodes of on the web.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

1967 (V2) was the name on the site, so i just went with that.

Dark Match themes are still entrance themes nonetheless, but they are going to be awfully hard to obtain and keep track of unless someone can pay close attention to WWE's development programs each and every week, and still we wont even know if the themes were actually used in dark matches or not.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

DeanJames wrote:1967 (V2) was the name on the site, so i just went with that.

Dark Match themes are still entrance themes nonetheless, but they are going to be awfully hard to obtain and keep track of unless someone can pay close attention to WWE's development programs each and every week, and still we wont even know if the themes were actually used in dark matches or not.
WWEFCW TV is easy to get. It is televised and I'm currently posting them here until I can't be bothered and in fact some of them are really easy to find, like Nic Nameth "of the Sprit Squard" current is Big Style, Eric Eskabar uses something with a women saying "Give It To Me" and a dude saying "Come On" lines, which sounds like a Diva theme by the way and Johnny Curtis uses the KC James & Idle Stevens Tag Theme.

Scotty Goldman also uses Anarchy 1, John Cena uses "My Time Is Now", and Chris Jericho uses his current version of the theme, no surprise there.

So of course FCW themes shoud count as current themes since Scotty Goldman is a perfect example of a theme that was used on WWEFCW television made it on the 3 main shows which basiclly means that all of the FCW themes count as WWE unlike the old OVW where they have gave their superstars alternative themes to the ones on the big rosters, FCW took on from DSW, but DSW had the same thing as FCW has since Boogeyman used his theme instead of the Halloween theme when he was on that brand for a short period after being transfered from OVW.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I generally don't include dark match themes on this site, so I replaced R-Truth's original "What's Up?" with the new WWE remade version, which I don't yet have.

If matches are shown on OVW, etc., I would count them as OVW themes. Since there are no OVW or FCW sections up as of yet, I don't count those.

Dark matches are untelevised matches that occur before a show (Raw, Smackdown, ECW) is televised, and only the live crowd gets to see it. Maybe WWE films it for their own archive purposes, but otherwise it's not televised to anybody and shouldn't count.

If Snitsky's first theme was a dark match theme, then I won't count that and will get rid of it.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Well how about dark entrances then, you know when we return to a break and there is a development wrestler in the ring ready to be jobbed. I believe Snitsky's 1st was one of those dark entrances.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

I think that depends whether they show even a tiny amount of him while the music is playing (at least on the host broadcaster which I believe is the USA Network). If the music is playing after they comeback from a break, I say count it. If it isn't playing, then don't count it.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Good point, and that's a good solution, Peter. It only counts if it is shown on television, even a tiny second of it. If we hear the last half-second of it, then we count the entire edit/version used, that the live crowd heard. Does that sound OK?
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

That sounds like a good idea, ONLY themes that have been televised in the slightest will count to a wrestlers theme count. Therefore no dark match themes, no house show themes, they are only included if they are televised in the slightest.
wweSMoorefan

Post by wweSMoorefan »

The Motorcity Machine Guns theme count is a little messed up too

Hail Sabin V2 was used as a theme around the time when they stole Bob Backlund's book

I don't remember them using Hail Sabin V1 though but i might be wrong
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

They never used V1, Sabin had changed his theme to V2 and had been using it for a year or so before the Motor City Machine Guns were formed in TNA.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I think it's messed up because I had to rearrange some themes, and forgot to fix the MCMG theme count accordingly. Thanks!