The Random Theme Info Thread

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
GoofyVillain

Re: The Random Theme Info Thread

Post by GoofyVillain »

Just been watching Wrestlemania X7, and noticed during the Gimmick Battle Royal that Nikolai Volkoff used Ludvig Borga's theme for his entrance: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... t-18_sport
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

For what its worth The Hardyz 5th & 6th themes as a team or now "Live For the Moment" (which was originally intended to be their theme anyway) & Jeff's current theme.
Chris2038win

Post by Chris2038win »

For some odd reason I like all the bad rappers.

Floyd Money
F-Fed
Pacman Jones

I need some help...lol
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I would like to thank Craig, Neomic, and others for their help with theme info. I'm not as much of an expert in themes as others are. This site was meant for me to keep track of themes, have a central place where I could find them all, and to share them with others. I may not be the best at theming, but I do try. Thanks again.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
BDaMan612

Post by BDaMan612 »

ThemeAnthology2350 wrote:For what its worth The Hardyz 5th & 6th themes as a team or now "Live For the Moment" (which was originally intended to be their theme anyway) & Jeff's current theme.
You're right, because I saw that on the back of the Forceable Entry CD.
Shaun2J

Post by Shaun2J »

If this is any help, Wiki have a page about music in wrestling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_in_p ... _wrestling
alexa

Post by alexa »

The Gooker's themes are all wrong...
Gooker only had one version of that theme both used at Survivor Series 98 & Wrestlemania X-Seven the song's title is "Gobbledy Gooker"
Don

Post by Don »

The Great Sasuke 2nd ECW theme is wrong. That's his most popular Michinoku-Pro theme, titled "Integral Hard" (which you can find on MadSplash longer and higher quality I believe). I used to have his theme titled "Over the Top" a long time ago, but no longer have it. It's a very 80s sounding song where I think the only words in it are 'over the top.'
stumpymcgoat

Post by stumpymcgoat »

Fallen wrote:The Gooker's themes are all wrong...
Gooker only had one version of that theme both used at Survivor Series 98 & Wrestlemania X-Seven the song's title is "Gobbledy Gooker"
I think the one he used at survivor series was performed live.
Plus Hacksaw jim duggan used a different theme on Raw 14th June 08 when he was put down by Team Priceless
NMMan

Post by NMMan »

The production title for Lashley's 1st theme is called "End To End".
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

Gobbledy Gooker only had 1 theme, and it doesnt have a official title, Its by Johnston
WrestlingExpert

Post by WrestlingExpert »

TNA has a tendency to use 1 song for multiple wrestlers who often have absolutely nothing to do with each other. One of the most overused songs in TNA history is "I'm Everything" which they gave to every Hispanic wrestler they had until about 2005.

They also have a tendency to remix their own themes and try to combine them with each other. For example, Consequences Creed's current theme is a combination remix/remake of Sonny Siaki's theme combined with a remix/remake of Triple X's theme. I think the song sounds horrible.

They really shouldn't try to combine 2 themes together. They just don't know how to do it properly and they end up sounding horrible a lot of times.
Image Image
alexa

Post by alexa »

You have D'lo's theme counts wrong...
Lo Down 1st & 2nd should be swapped around.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Do you mean Lo Down's theme count is wrong then? Or did D'Lo come out to Lo Down 2nd, then Lo Down 1st?

And yeah, Dale Oliver isn't exactly original as it is, as 99% of his themes are remakes of actual songs (from "Born In The U.S.A." to "My Last Breath"). It's no surprise that he remakes his own themes, and them mixes them, like some kid playing with Play-Doh. :P
alexa

Post by alexa »

The Lo Down theme that is complete is his 8th and the one with a little more beats is his 9th.
alexa

Post by alexa »

King Booker's 1st Theme is all wrong, its a production song from VideoHelper and is titled "Dead White Guys"
alexa

Post by alexa »

You have one tiny error on Moolah's 1st theme, it is no called "Burnt Out" it is called "Burn Out" from the Extreme Music Production Library.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Thank you, Fallen! I knew there was a proper title for King Booker's theme, but I had no idea what it was. And as a side note, "Dead White Guys"? No wonder some people make up fake titles. ;)
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Hmm I don't see anything wrong with the title "Dead White Guys". Sounds ok to me. ;)
stumpymcgoat

Post by stumpymcgoat »

Craig-UK wrote:Gobbledy Gooker only had 1 theme, and it doesnt have a official title, Its by Johnston
He used one theme but they both sound very different. Plus the theme is called Turkey In The Straw because it is based on the folk song of the same title.