Trevor Murdoch's last theme (just a heads up)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
chrisedgehead1138

Trevor Murdoch's last theme (just a heads up)

Post by chrisedgehead1138 »

I'm not sure where to post this but it looks like we'll be able to have a clear and full version of Trevor Murdoch's last theme (the one sung by himself(?) ) he used for about a little over week before his release. It's in SmackDown vs RAW 2009. So just a heads up.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14242649 ... 00108.html
Jackson

Re: Trevor Murdoch's last theme (just a heads up)

Post by Jackson »

This should have went into wrestling casual but whatever. It's a good thing to b/c we don't have any studio version of that theme anywhere. Though I wouldn't assume the full theme will be in the final game.
chrisedgehead1138

Post by chrisedgehead1138 »

ThemeAnthology2350 wrote:This should have went into wrestling casual but whatever. It's a good thing to b/c we don't have any studio version of that theme anywhere. Though I wouldn't assume the full theme will be in the final game.
Well, it's about as full as we're ever going to get.
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

I allready love Murdoch´s last theme! Actually I was hoping that he´s old redneck theme was in the game again, so we could get that in full (or longer version than in SDvsR08). But allready now I can´t wait to here this theme long and CDQ when the game comes out. :-)
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Are the themes even CDQ on the games?
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

ThemeAnthology2350 wrote:Are the themes even CDQ on the games?
Well yeah I think so, when there is no background noice, crowd, commentary, announcing on the track and its a clean theme. I guess you then can call it CDQ? Or am I wrong?
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

CDQ I believe is 320kbps. It's the best quality for an MP3. Whatever we get on the game is obviously better than a recording. :)
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I personally am not obsessed with CDQ themes. Anything 192 or above is good enough for me. :D Good news, also. But yeah, if you're not contributing a theme, this is Wrestling Casual, even if it's theme related.

Though I guess you could also put it in Feedback since it has to do with theme counts. Meh. Feedback it is.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
PASensation

Post by PASensation »

Now it would obviously make sense that Lance Cade would be in, but will he have his latest theme or the tag team theme with Murdoch?
CenaIsGod

Post by CenaIsGod »

For those wondering, it's called "Miss Understood" and it's sung by a guy named Sean Kristopher. ;)
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Does anyone know if this will actually be the official theme Murdoch will use on the game? Because i truly believe WWE will be assholes and just give both Cade and Murdoch their old redneck theme instead of their new ones as WWE may own the copyright to the songs but Murdoch is by a seperate artist and i am quite sure Cade's is a production theme.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Nope, Murdoch's theme IS on the game, check it out below:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SWESDjyG964

Freakin' sweet as. I see Cade using the redneck theme then.
CenaIsGod

Post by CenaIsGod »

Cade may have his current generic-sounding theme, depending on how up-to-date they are. Although themes aren't exactly that hard for them to chop and change before release, i.e. Orton having "Burn In My Light" on the first SvR.
Mr. Angle

Post by Mr. Angle »

Freakin' awesome theme!
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

CenaIsGod wrote:For those wondering, it's called "Miss Understood" and it's sung by a guy named Sean Kristopher. ;)
Thanks for the info, this is the article where that was confirmed.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release ... 65743.html
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

This theme is up on the site. I ripped it directly from an IGN video of his SVR 2009 entrance. I can't wait to have a near-full version of this theme come November. :D
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I am not sure about this but i think Cade's theme may be a production theme, if so i dont see WWE paying for the rights to put it on the game when they can merely give him his old redneck theme.
JoeV1

Post by JoeV1 »

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I believe that Trevor's new theme is NOT on Smackdown 2009, I believe it's Gregory (the person who runs IGN's countdown on Smackdown) using the PS3/360's use of Custom Soundtracks to keep it up-to-date.

Further proof of this, is that if you watch the Wii version of Trevor's video, he has his tag team theme on it.

Much like Jericho having his WWE The Music: Vol. 8 theme in his PS3/360 vid, and Kane having his 2nd theme in his PS3/360 vid.

Of course, I could be wrong, but honestly, don't get your hopes up on that one.

I like Jericho as World Champion... But I love seeing Punk as World Champion even more.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

No it's in the game. How could Greg have a CDQ version of Trevor's theme and put in in the game himself? The Wii version is just outdated. Kane's Vol.5 theme won't be in SVR09, I think Greg put that in (to make it appear more current to his tv entrance). When the game is released he'll probably have his current or Slow Chemical. As for Jericho having his Vol.8 theme on the 360/PS3, I don't know what's up with that. Maybe Greggy edited that theme and put it in the game himself or THQ just wants to screw with us.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I was just about to post that, TA. I think the Wii version of the game they got is just an older build, with themes thrown in for testing purposes. Who knows? But yeah, they wouldn't have a current CDQ version of "Miss Understood" that is unreleasd.