What's wrong with APM?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
ZEUS

What's wrong with APM?

Post by ZEUS »

For the past few days it has been taking forever to load everything. 5 minutes just to load up the introduction page. When I preview tracks the stream loads and the track begins to play but then a few seconds later the stream relapses and song stops. Have to click several times just to get tracks to play. I can't stand going on this site. So bloody arkward to use and takes me forever just to get through one CD. Pain in the ass.

Is anyone else having these same problems?
Dance till ya drop!
TEOL

Re: What's wrong with APM?

Post by TEOL »

Yep, thing like that are why I quit searching.
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

TEOL wrote:Yep, thing like that are why I quit searching.
Uh-huh, Ive never known you to search.

APM works fine for me, plus anyway Daniel theres Universal, FirstCom, Sonofind, Play etc which all works fine too so thats a bad excuse
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

10000 results also puts me off big time, especially if you're a person with a college life. :lol:

Now that is a legit excuse especially on a Level 3 Systems Support course.
ZEUS

Post by ZEUS »

I search APM regularly because there some libraries on there that aren't anywhere else like PLAY has most of the libraries that APM has but is missing a few big ones and WWE seems to mostly use stuff from APM libraries (though I could be wrong).

I do not mind searching libraries for things even though it is more hit or miss if I come across anything of importance. I usually do it a few hours before I go to bed when I have nothing to do and nothing to disturb me.

Anyway the APM seems to be working normally again now with no fault. Don't know why it was running so slowly for me for the past few days.
Dance till ya drop!
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

TEOL wrote:10000 results also puts me off big time, especially if you're a person with a college life. :lol:

Now that is a legit excuse especially on a Level 3 Systems Support course.
10,000 results!? then you're obviously not searching right. I get it down to around 200 if that for some things that I search for.
I'm not saying that you have to search every minute of every day, as I myself only search for 5-30 minutes a week if that yet I have found over 150 WCWs and approx 100 WWFEs.
ZEUS wrote:I search APM regularly because there some libraries on there that aren't anywhere else like PLAY has most of the libraries that APM has but is missing a few big ones and WWE seems to mostly use stuff from APM libraries (though I could be wrong).
Yea sorry it wasnt towards you but towards Daniel, WWE have used many librarys which arent on APM, such as Abaco Music, Access Music, Access Music Promo, AirCraft Music, Audio Networks, BRg Music Works, Cavendish, Chappell, de Wolfe, Ded Good Music, EVO, Extreme Music, FirstCom, Focus Music, Gotham, Gravity, Hollywood Music, Hollywood Film Music, Intersound, Manhattan, Metro Music, MusicHouse, Network Music, Non-Stop Music, OneMusic, Velocity and VideoHelper. I have more than likely missed quite a few but thats most.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Searching isn't my priority anymore. All I find is ripoffs and things that have been found already, so whats the point?

I also don't watch promos or collect the themes from promos because promos bore me for being classic from the week before, if you could even call them classics.
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

See you're just finding excuse after excuse, be honest for a change... you can't be bothered!
Nothing wrong with it, like Slick says "Honesty is the best policy"