Dubbed Themes Section

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
hbkid718

Dubbed Themes Section

Post by hbkid718 »

Since there are a lot of themes that are dubbed here, can it be possible to put all of the dubbed themes into one section. So, instead of looking at every wrestler to see if they have a dubbed theme, there should be a section, like wrestler, PPV, TV, etc., where all of the dubbed themes are listed with their titles. That would be great. Thanks.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Re: Dubbed Themes Section

Post by TerranRich »

That would take a lot of extra work, because some wrestlers have dubs that were made for their entrances in different companies. I would have to either separate ECW Chris Jericho from WCW Chris Jericho, or pile them into one entry, and mark them individually. It would just be messy.

I could, however, add some sort of feature that searches for all of the theme entries with dubbed themes in the listings. Would that be OK?
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
hbkid718

Re: Dubbed Themes Section

Post by hbkid718 »

That would be awesome. I just want to see what wrestler's themes were changed on dvds and 24/7 and see the difference between the songs. Thanks.