WWE UKCT Wrestler Themes

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
ThatGuy

WWE UKCT Wrestler Themes

Post by ThatGuy »

Here is what I have collected together so far, feel free to comment.

Danny Burch - London Boys by Richard Myhill (KPM)
Dan Moloney - It's Our Time by Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy, and Dumi Maraire (Extreme Music)
HC Dyer - Chunk by Peter John Rinaldi (Inside Tracks)
Joseph Conners - Blood Runs Deep by Warner & Chappell Productions (Non-Stop Producer Series)
Mark Andrews - Fall To Pieces By Junior
Ray Johnson - Ready by Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy, and Dumi Maraire (Extreme Music)
Tucker - This Is My High by X Eleven (Extreme Music)
Tyson T-Bone - Get What You Want by Wizards of Oz (feat. Phil X) (Extreme Music)
redeagle

Re: WWE UKCT Wrestler Themes

Post by redeagle »

Sam Gradwell - All Out Assault by John Pregler and Bernard Perry (APM)
https://www.apmmusic.com/albums/ROCK-0138
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

Actually, it's from Rockshop.

*EDIT*

To clarify, theres no a library titled "APM". Sure, there's one titled "APM Collection" but not one with the name "APM".
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Shouldn't this be in feedback as its not any actual theme contribution, much like the WWE Uncaged thread that was moved?
Facebook.com/FranchiseBrianSire
Youtube.com/@FranchiseBrianSire
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

The Franchise wrote:Shouldn't this be in feedback as its not any actual theme contribution, much like the WWE Uncaged thread that was moved?
Done. :)
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

Will starting to do some searching tomorrow. It should be noted that Bate's theme is a remake of "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel and Trent's is a remake of "Seven Nation Army".
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

WFMashUpz wrote:Will starting to do some searching tomorrow. It should be noted that Bate's theme is a remake of "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel and Trent's is a remake of "Seven Nation Army".
110% on Tyler (v. likely these are CFO$ Remakes - which funny I mentioned & asked (at a RevPro UK show he was on last Sunday (As well as Trent & Pete Dunne too) will you likely get a "Sledge Hammer Remake/Ripoff" to the answer of "V. Likely")

What I'm wondering is ...
What in the "Dutch Devil's Hell" was that Theme for that "Anti-Hero/Dutch Demon" guy :P (obvious reference to who here :D :twisted: :lol: :P ;) - Which caused me to shout "HOLY "Insert F Word Here" -(After appearing at Progress (Unannounced - and I was not in attendance for :evil: (after a certain Mr. Balor turned up ... and latter a certain "Bro" in Mr. Riddle)

I'm guessing CFO$ Made ... but did kind sound like Production library.
Beyond V. Happy (if it's a one off) to see "The Known Name used" than his "To Be" nXt Name on a 'E Branded show
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

TheStepUp666 wrote:
WFMashUpz wrote:Will starting to do some searching tomorrow. It should be noted that Bate's theme is a remake of "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel and Trent's is a remake of "Seven Nation Army".
110% on Tyler (v. likely these are CFO$ Remakes - which funny I mentioned & asked (at a RevPro UK show he was on last Sunday (As well as Trent & Pete Dunne too) will you likely get a "Sledge Hammer Remake/Ripoff" to the answer of "V. Likely")

What in the "Dutch Devil's Hell" was that Theme for that "Anti-Hero/Dutch Demon" guy :P (obvious reference to who here :D :twisted: :lol: :P ;) - Which caused me to shout "HOLY "Insert F Word Here" -(After appearing at Progress (Unannounced - and I was not in attendance for :evil: (after a certain Mr. Balor turned up ... and latter a certain "Bro" in Mr. Riddle)

Beyond V. Happy (if it's a one off) to see "The Known Name used" than his "To Be" nXt Name on a 'E Branded show
I was thinking yesterday... Bate and Seven's themes don't sound like CFO$, but don't sound like production either.
Listening to them again, I think WWE hired new producers (most likely from the UK).

"Hot Tag Media Works" (Dunne's theme producers) did Scurll's ROH theme too and they are nailing it with the remakes, so I guess it could be them
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

WFMashUpz wrote:
TheStepUp666 wrote:

I was thinking yesterday... Bate and Seven's themes don't sound like CFO$, but don't sound like production either.
Listening to them again, I think WWE hired new producers (most likely from the UK).

"Hot Tag Media Works" (Dunne's theme producers) did Scurll's ROH theme too and they are nailing it with the remakes, so I guess it could be them
Could be (Fingers crossed) also quite involved w/ Attack Pro's Themes (where Dunne's Theme Originated from - obvious/similar sounding remake of his Bring My The Horizon Theme (Can You Feel My Heart) & do Ethan Page's "All Ego Theme" - There is a possibility ... I'm Wondering who is behind "The End's ;) " Theme
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
ItalianoFBI

Post by ItalianoFBI »

Dfreedom30 has James Drake's theme up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWEB28OzeI

Artist: Warner/Chappell Productions
Title: From Darkness

I Dig Crazy Chicks!
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

ItalianoFBI wrote:Dfreedom30 has James Drake's theme up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWEB28OzeI

Artist: Warner/Chappell Productions
Title: From Darkness
Details already added :D
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Little Update

Tyler Bate's Found by The AJ Universe : (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Boqv_qI5Q) & re-uploaded (no surprises)
Dfreedom30 : ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLBFyKnk9zU )

No Title Info or Artist Details whatsoever given
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

TheStepUp666 wrote:Little Update

Tyler Bate's Found by The AJ Universe : (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Boqv_qI5Q) & re-uploaded (no surprises)

Literally the easiest song to find.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

RealThemes wrote:
TheStepUp666 wrote:Little Update

Literally the easiest song to find.
Then could you post it?
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

So, looks like musicmike already found Seven's theme. May be from jingle punks too since I didn't find it anywhere else.

Wolfgang said that he used a custom theme. http://www.twitter.com/WolfgangYoung/st ... 1439145984
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

WFMashUpz wrote:So, looks like musicmike already found Seven's theme. May be from jingle punks too since I didn't find it anywhere else.

Wolfgang said that he used a custom theme. http://www.twitter.com/WolfgangYoung/st ... 1439145984
Have you tried to ask Wolfgang about who made it? Probably he might know. By the way, how on earth do you know that mike found this? I'm just curious.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

Hernan wrote:
WFMashUpz wrote:So, looks like musicmike already found Seven's theme. May be from jingle punks too since I didn't find it anywhere else.

Have you tried to ask Wolfgang about who made it? Probably he might know. By the way, how on earth do you know that mike found this? I'm just curious.
Well, let's see if Wolfie answers me
And about Mike, he commented on Dfreedom30's video.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

Wolfgang's is definitely production... Steveo has it.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

RealThemes wrote:Wolfgang's is definitely production... Steveo has it.
How do you know Steveo has it? If you don't mind me asking of course.
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

Kid Ego wrote:
RealThemes wrote:Wolfgang's is definitely production... Steveo has it.
How do you know Steveo has it? If you don't mind me asking of course.
Read his comment from Dfreedom30's video. Also Wolfgang told me that he had someone make the theme for him.