list of releases id like to see happen

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
AdsPizzazz85

list of releases id like to see happen

Post by AdsPizzazz85 »

hopefully sometime in 2017 wwe releases wcw vol 2, nwo dub theme its a new world, hogan dub theme voodoo side of life, kevin nash jackknife v1 and v2, gene snitsky not my fault, goldbergs backlash 2003 theme,
ww confidential , gookers theme, eddie guerrero crackin, undertakers judgment day 2003 original theme, undertakers fully loaded 1998 theme, jeff jarretts wwe nwa theme, kurt angles wwe ecw theme and the rocks 2003 theme
AdsPizzazz85

Re: list of releases id like to see happen

Post by AdsPizzazz85 »

AdsPizzazz85 wrote:hopefully sometime in 2017 wwe releases wcw vol 2, nwo dub theme its a new world, hogan dub theme voodoo side of life, kevin nash jackknife v1 and v2, gene snitsky not my fault, goldbergs backlash 2003 theme,
ww confidential , gookers theme, eddie guerrero crackin, undertakers judgment day 2002 original theme, undertakers fully loaded 1998 theme, jeff jarretts wwe nwa theme, kurt angles wwe ecw theme and the rocks 2003 theme
User has been warned for the double post.
~thebib62