WWE: Uncaged (iTunes)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
thebib62

Re: WWE: Uncaged (iTunes)

Post by thebib62 »

Guys, this is our chance. Get the word out to any wrestling related media you enjoy.
I will have this album promoted on the Don Tony + Kevin Castle show. Ask any wrestling podcast or show to quickly mention this album.
I am going the extra mile, and will not stop. I hope most of you can do the same. This is such a huge opportunity lets not blow it!
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

thebib62 wrote:Guys, this is our chance. Get the word out to any wrestling related media you enjoy.
I will have this album promoted on the Don Tony + Kevin Castle show. Ask any wrestling podcast or show to quickly mention this album.
I am going the extra mile, and will not stop. I hope most of you can do the same. This is such a huge opportunity lets not blow it!
I couldn't agree with you more!
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

thebib62 wrote: Ask any wrestling podcast or show to quickly mention this album.
Good idea. I have my own podcast, I'll be talking about it on tomorrow's episode if not next weeks episode. :)
AJUniverse

Post by AJUniverse »

GodzFire wrote:
AJUniverse wrote:I uploaded 1 video to promote an entire album. I have nearly 50,000 subscribers, so it's great exposure to get the album "out there". I could care less for views. My intentions are to get this high up on the iTunes charts and to encourage others to buy it too. Uploading 1 track is totally different from uploading every "big" song on the album.
Then downgrade the audio to something like 96kbps mono so it's not worthwhile to try and rip the audio. You are, after all, just trying to give the album 'exposure' right?

Can't buy the whole album right now? iTunes and Amazon both allow per song download purchases. Not able to buy anything? Listen to it on Spotify until you have the money. The album isn't going anywhere.

For anyone just wanting it free and the people who are uploading these new releases on YouTube, YOU are essentially destroying any chance of future releases and f*cking everyone else over who are supporting this release, since this release is going to determine if other compilations are going to be put out.
Nah, I'm good. I know what I'm doing. YouTube downgrades the audio to 192kbps. I don't understand the bitching... Everyone who wants a second release wants this album to have exposure and gain more purchases, what's an easy way to do that? Promote it on one of the main Theme Song/Titantron YouTube channels. You are, after all, just trying to get the album more buys, right? If you don't see the benefits of me uploading 1 track, solely to say "BUY THIS ALBUM", you're a dumbass.
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

AJUniverse wrote:
GodzFire wrote:
AJUniverse wrote:I uploaded 1 video to promote an entire album. I have nearly 50,000 subscribers, so it's great exposure to get the album "out there". I could care less for views. My intentions are to get this high up on the iTunes charts and to encourage others to buy it too. Uploading 1 track is totally different from uploading every "big" song on the album.
Then downgrade the audio to something like 96kbps mono so it's not worthwhile to try and rip the audio. You are, after all, just trying to give the album 'exposure' right?

Can't buy the whole album right now? iTunes and Amazon both allow per song download purchases. Not able to buy anything? Listen to it on Spotify until you have the money. The album isn't going anywhere.

For anyone just wanting it free and the people who are uploading these new releases on YouTube, YOU are essentially destroying any chance of future releases and f*cking everyone else over who are supporting this release, since this release is going to determine if other compilations are going to be put out.
Nah, I'm good. I know what I'm doing. YouTube downgrades the audio to 192kbps. I don't understand the bitching... Everyone who wants a second release wants this album to have exposure and gain more purchases, what's an easy way to do that? Promote it on one of the main Theme Song/Titantron YouTube channels. You are, after all, just trying to get the album more buys, right? If you don't see the benefits of me uploading 1 track, solely to say "BUY THIS ALBUM", you're a dumbass.
Amen.
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

GodzFire wrote:

Absolutely agree.
AJUniverse

Post by AJUniverse »

GodzFire wrote:Most people will still rip the 192kbps version because it still sounds good enough to them. If you want to promote the album, then put up 45 second samples of everything and not the full track, or make 'audio watermarks' in the track that fade in/out throughout the song. Either of those options would do exactly what people wanting to promote the album are after.

It's been explicitly stated the deterrents of future releases is A) low sales and B) seeing stuff be put up on Youtube. I suggest everyone keep that in mind. That's all I'm gonna say.
Don't worry. Next release, I'll just remake this ad to suit everyone's liking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRiz-i-_uf0
BeDmAn

Post by BeDmAn »

I found it strange that WWE Music Group isn't promoting the album on their Facebook or Twitter page... Also, nothing on WWE.com.
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

BeDmAn wrote:I found it strange that WWE Music Group isn't promoting the album on their Facebook or Twitter page... Also, nothing on WWE.com.
More of a reason for all of us to due our part in helping with it's promotion.
bubbafan2

Post by bubbafan2 »

Bought. SOOOO bought.
Don't really have the money but I made it part of my Christmas present from the wife.
Currently rockin' to Y2J's debut music. I honestly never thought I would ever see it released.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

BeDmAn wrote:I found it strange that WWE Music Group isn't promoting the album on their Facebook or Twitter page... Also, nothing on WWE.com.
I find this strange too.
Alby

Post by Alby »

files are not in 320 kbps :(
Catsnowcat

Post by Catsnowcat »

Sylvan's Quebec Theme

Eddie's Crackin Theme

THEY ARE STILL POSSIBLE COME ON WWE
Top 6: Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn, LA Knight, Sheamus, Roderick Strong, Adam Cole
Top 5: Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Bayley
Top 10 All Time: Cody Rhodes, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Test, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, RVD
Top 5 Teams: FTR, Imperium, Usos, Diamond Mind, Brawling Brutes
RIP Dusty Rhodes 1945-2015
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

https://youtu.be/l7J081GRotU

Told you guys...

We should have a contest. The person who gets this promoted the most gets a prize or money.
People who join the contest put in $5, and the winner collects the total amount.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

thebib62 wrote:https://youtu.be/l7J081GRotU

Told you guys...
Freaking amazing!
ItalianoFBI

Post by ItalianoFBI »

Raptor shared this on the Facebook group, seems Uncaged is the first in a series of albums of unreleases material.

I Dig Crazy Chicks!
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

ItalianoFBI wrote:Raptor shared this on the Facebook group, seems Uncaged is the first in a series of albums of unreleases material.
Awesome news! :)
Amber B.

Post by Amber B. »

!!! Hope "Porqoui" (V1) & "Cherry Baby" are on the list to be released!!
bubbafan2

Post by bubbafan2 »

ItalianoFBI wrote:Raptor shared this on the Facebook group, seems Uncaged is the first in a series of albums of unreleases material.
Holy crap, that's exciting!
However, the cynic in me keeps thinking "it took WWE this long to realize they can make money off their old themes that are just sitting around collecting dust???" :D

C'mon, full arena version of Waterproof Blonde's Just Close Your Eyes...
Also hoping for Bill DeMott, Al Snow heel, Danger at the Door V1 (Mark Henry & D-Lo tag theme)...
Considering the obscure stuff that ended up on Uncaged (Dan Severn??) the possibilities are mind-blowing.

Will these releases only be Jim Johnston stuff, or is it possible Jimmy Hart material could be included? That would open an even bigger range of potential releases... (Rockers vocal theme)
Alex

Post by Alex »

This is not really a prediction list of the upcoming release and not particularly a wish-list but some kind of probabilities because I would like to put my little think on it...

Stone Cold Steve Austin's "Venom" theme (all 4 versions remains unreleased)
Medal (the version Kurt Angle used on ECW)
End of Days (there are 4 unreleased versions used by Wade Barrett and The Corre)
Who's Next (we will probably get the 2nd version used by Goldberg, he's pretty popular)
Crackin' (WWE Music confirmed long time ago via FB message they have a lot of requests for Eddie's theme)
Rock On (there are 6 versions of this song I believe, used by various wrestlers)
Priceless (3 unreleased versions of the theme used by Ted Dibiase Jr., why not include one ?)
Brawl For All (the original theme - maybe WWE will finally admit their mistake with the XLF version)
Oh What A Rush (all 3 versions are unreleased for the Road Warriors)
Diesel Blues (the version he used at the Royal Rumble 2011 is still unreleased)
Player (this theme was used by a few wrestlers including Triple H and have been used many times)
Bad Dream (Tommy Dreamer was pretty popular in ECW with this theme)
Ice Man (the theme used by Dean Malenko and even by Cesaro in FCW)
New Rockers (Paul London & Brican Kendrick used 5 or 6 versions of this theme)
Gookey (because the theme of the Gobbledy Gooker would make a little touch of fun)

There are many other themes we could get. Jeff Jarrett used many themes that were never released, same for William Regal, Bobby Lashley, Viscera, Big Show, Triple H, Lex Luger, Chyna... There are show themes too, like the old Raw themes...
Whatever the new themes we could get, it will be great to get some official releases. We must bought that kind of albums to make a positive impact and increase our chances to see more unreleased stuff on Itunes.