WWE: Uncaged (iTunes)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
DashingOneHD

Re: WWE: Uncaged (iTunes)

Post by DashingOneHD »

Unexpected, wow finally Batista's acoustic promo song!
StarBank
Location: The intersection of Hollywood Boulevard & Wall Street

Post by StarBank »

So, since I didn't manage to get to this thread soon enough & I don't have the money to be able to buy the album, would anyone be willing to private message me a link to an upload of the album? I will promise not to post the link here, as I'm sure others could get it from a PM from others on here.
My only other options would be A) see if anyone has posted a link to an upload of the album on YouTube or B) rip the audio from a video that someone has posted on YouTube of the album.

If anyone can PM a link to an upload of the album, I'd really appreciate it.
There is NO doubt.....
^THAT^ is what it's all about.....
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

StarBank wrote:So, since I didn't manage to get to this thread soon enough & I don't have the money to be able to buy the album, would anyone be willing to private message me a link to an upload of the album? I will promise not to post the link here, as I'm sure others could get it from a PM from others on here.
My only other options would be A) see if anyone has posted a link to an upload of the album on YouTube or B) rip the audio from a video that someone has posted on YouTube of the album.

I would like to second this. I'm planning to buy this as soon as I can but my current budget does not allow me to adquire the album (I know it's just 10 bucks but I have other projects to save on).
And also, it would be really ungraceful for someone to upload the album on YouTube knowing how much we wanted these themes and have finally the opportunity to buy them. As long as this doesn't go outside everything should be fine. Thanks in advance.
Media-Man

Post by Media-Man »

What's the point if everybody start PM'ing each others the link?!
DashingOneHD

Post by DashingOneHD »

Leaf wrote:
StarBank wrote:So, since I didn't manage to get to this thread soon enough & I don't have the money to be able to buy the album, would anyone be willing to private message me a link to an upload of the album? I will promise not to post the link here, as I'm sure others could get it from a PM from others on here.

I would like to second this. I'm planning to buy this as soon as I can but my current budget does not allow me to adquire the album (I know it's just 10 bucks but I have other projects to save on).
And also, it would be really ungraceful for someone to upload the album on YouTube knowing how much we wanted these themes and have finally the opportunity to buy them. As long as this doesn't go outside everything should be fine. Thanks in advance.
Same for me. And i will support it, but, i don't have the 20$ bucks to buy an iTunes card right now so (yep, that's the lower price one in my country), if anyone can PM it to me, i would really really apreciatte it.
TJ (Charlie Boy)

Post by TJ (Charlie Boy) »

Media-Man wrote:What's the point if everybody start PM'ing each others the link?!
Exactly. That doesn't help us at all with getting future releases.
musicmike813

Post by musicmike813 »

I just bought my copy. Cheers
VoiceS

Post by VoiceS »

You're all acting like this album is the second coming of Y2J. Grow up and stop making such a fuss over songs.
StarBank

Post by StarBank »

Media-Man wrote:What's the point if everybody start PM'ing each others the link?!
So, according to what you're saying, since I didn't get to this thread soon enough & I don't have the money to buy the album (trust me, just like quite a few of the other members here, if I had the $ right now, I would already have the album, thus I wouldn't be asking for a link to an upload of the album), my only options are either A) hope someone uploaded to YouTube a video containing all the tracks, then rip the audio from that video, and/or B) hope that someone posted a link to an upload of the album in the description for one of those videos? And, if it turns out that I don't find either of those, I'm SOL?

Honestly, I don't know whether or not you realize there ARE people out there, like me, who live on such a small/tight/restricted budget (the ONLY money my family has right now comes from SNAP, my mom getting Social Security & 1 or 2 trust fund checks that aren't very big, & whatever stuff we can sell on eBay/craigslist/etc) that buying things like music albums, or even having subscription TV, are COMPLETELY out of the question.
I mean, that's why, for the longest time, when I come across a music album I like, I have no other choice but to download it from wherever I can find it.
In fact, the ONLY way I'm able to watch the weekly wrestling programs right now are either through live-streams or by downloading an HD recording of whatever show a few hours after the show has aired.

Not everyone who is a member of this site is in a situation where they don't have to worry about money.

And, if anything, sooner or later, the entire album WILL end up on YouTube, either by someone posting a video containing the tracks, or by someone posting a link to an upload of the album in the video description for one of those videos. And, there's NO way someone's gonna be able to shut down ALL the channels on YouTube posting ways to get the album for free.

I'm sorry for the rather long rant, but some people here need to realize that there are people, again like me, living in almost paycheck-to-paycheck-type situations.
There is NO doubt.....
EnjoiIsGood

Post by EnjoiIsGood »

I mean I'd definitely buy it once I get money, probably around Christmas, but as of right now, I ain't got nothing...
TheBigTedbowski

Post by TheBigTedbowski »

The people that are asking for download links right now should ask themselves if they want to feel this enjoyment only once
or possibly many more times in the future.
All of these songs are out now, they're not going to just magically disappear over night, have some patience.
Mr. Awesome

Post by Mr. Awesome »

WOW :P Bought it
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Jerichoholic wrote: And what's the point of the thread in the contribution section if there is no contribution ?
This topic has now been moved to Feeback. :)
Media-Man

Post by Media-Man »

Album now on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N5GHM ... we+uncaged

You can buy the single theme you want no excuses, it's only 0.99
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS IT!
WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO GET "CRACKIN" AFTER 11 FUCKING YEARS!

THEY ADDED EDDIE'S THEME TO THIS OST... MEANING HIS DEATH WONT GET IN THE WAY OF "CRACKIN" COMING OUT!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS, AND THEN EMAIL WWE/ITUNES/AMAZON AND DEMAND "CRACKIN" AND OTHER THEMES BE RELEASED. THIS IS OUR 1 AND ONLY CHANCE! FUCKING GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY, NOW!
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
Rudo

Post by Rudo »

StarBank wrote:
I'm sorry for the rather long rant, but some people here need to realize that there are people, again like me, living in almost paycheck-to-paycheck-type situations.
I mean, that's like your problem, dude. Every human has to deal with their own financial situation, I don't see how that burden is on anyone but that person only. The cutoff here is 10 bucks, if you weren't able to deal with your financial situation to reach that cutoff, I guess you're part of those that weren't able to reach that point.
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

Just tried buying it, and got this message.... Hmm, interesting..
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

You can stream it on Spotify now. Loop that shit so they get more than mere cents.
StarBank

Post by StarBank »

Rudo wrote:
StarBank wrote:
I mean, that's like your problem, dude. Every human has to deal with their own financial situation, I don't see how that burden is on anyone but that person only. The cutoff here is 10 bucks, if you weren't able to deal with your financial situation to reach that cutoff, I guess you're part of those that weren't able to reach that point.
I guess I'll have to extrapolate on what I was saying, since it seems there are people like you that don't seem to understand...

Not everyone on this forum is in a situation where they don't have to worry about money. I happen to be one of those people (alongside my family) that is having to live, for the time being, on a rather tight/restricted budget (SNAP funds, what my mom gets from Social Security, & two trust fund checks my mom gets that supply my family with a rather small amount of money) due to no one in my family being able to land a decent-paying job right now.

Now, I'm not saying that it's the problem of anyone on this forum that my family is in the financial situation it's in; far from it, actually. I've NEVER said that or ANYTHING even close to that. If anyone here is inferring that/interpreting it that way, that is THEIR fault, NOT mine, for how they're taking what I've said.

The point I was trying to make is that there are people on here (like me) who don't have the funds right now to be able to put out to buy a music album like WWE: Uncaged. If we did have money, we wouldn't be asking people for a link to an upload of the album.

So, I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth that I've NEVER said & NEVER will say...
There is NO doubt.....
RareTradU

Post by RareTradU »

Wow, just saw and purchased this instantly! I can't believe they actually released a full album of unreleased (commercially) themes!! Jericho's is worth the entire album purchase! Love this album! The randomness is awesome as well, Dan Severn? Savio Vega? Smackdown's original theme? Hope they keep them coming!