Question About WWE Network (Please HELP)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
thebib62

Question About WWE Network (Please HELP)

Post by thebib62 »

I want to get episodes of Raw and Smackdown from 2005 in 5.1. Does WWE air these pre-HD shows in 5.1?
Or can anyone get these episodes in other languages? On XWT they just have an English audio rip, I want to know if other regions get these in their own language?

If you're wondering, I'm trying to get more recordings of "Crackin". Thanks to anyone that can help me!
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
TEOL

Re: Question About WWE Network (Please HELP)

Post by TEOL »

In fact we need to get the full archeive of recordings of everything never released from all the episodes not only that theme. The rarer ones would be on debuts as they are often not in the counts due to people forgetting them.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

TEOL wrote:In fact we need to get the full archeive of recordings of everything never released from all the episodes not only that theme. The rarer ones would be on debuts as they are often not in the counts due to people forgetting them.
An example of missing themes (that recently have been added) e.g. KC James;Jesus (Carlito's Jesus) & Thomas Whitney Esq. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C1iLsB4-ok from SD 14/7/2005 - which should be merged w/ a "Certain current nXt Tag Champ" :lol: ) which surprisingly missing from the Theme Count listings
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

He looks weird non bald now.

The same day as Crackin Kennedy was using his Gonna Rock Gonna Roll theme as well.