JP Cue Search Problem?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Amber B.

JP Cue Search Problem?

Post by Amber B. »

(Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place).

So, I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to search for a specific track on Jingle Punks (eg. "Abounding Struggle" or "Champion State of Mind"), it doesn't come up. I tried to search on the Cue Search but that doesn't work either. It used to work before but for some reason it doesn't anymore. Is anyone having the same problem? Has anyone had this problem and has now had it fixed? If so, how do I fix it? Someone please help me, I'm trying to find some themes and I need to have access to the full search instead of partial...
Alex

Re: JP Cue Search Problem?

Post by Alex »

Gina wrote:(Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place).

So, I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to search for a specific track on Jingle Punks (eg. "Abounding Struggle" or "Champion State of Mind"), it doesn't come up. I tried to search on the Cue Search but that doesn't work either. It used to work before but for some reason it doesn't anymore. Is anyone having the same problem? Has anyone had this problem and has now had it fixed? If so, how do I fix it? Someone please help me, I'm trying to find some themes and I need to have access to the full search instead of partial...
It happened to me in the past. Someone told me that it was a restricted account.
AfroOod

Post by AfroOod »

Alexandre wrote:
Gina wrote:(Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place).

It happened to me in the past. Someone told me that it was a restricted account.
Restricted or the song could be discontinued.
Amber B.

Post by Amber B. »

Thanks Guys! I'll try contacting them and see what happens.