Download Problems

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Download Problems

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay i thought i should bring this up as i have heard the same thing happening to other people also. Okay, i go on the site and i go to download a theme, it downloads fine but when i go to play it only like a minute of the song has downloaded. I don't know if it is just the actual file you have up on the site or what but when i first started downloading stuff from your site it was fine and i could download full themes, now i cant, just thought i would bring that up. Maybe it is my computer, maybe Esnips is only allowing you to upload a select amount of the file you upload or what. I don't have a clue, i can download full files from other places fine so i was thinking it maybe a problem on your end, XT.
Jackson

Re: Download Problems

Post by Jackson »

What browser do you use?
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Internet Explorer
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

I use Firefox, have you tried that one. It works for me. Otherwise I'm not sure what the issue may be. Internet speed?
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Tried it on Firefox too, maybe the speed, not too sure.
TBMed

Post by TBMed »

did you try to download from http://themes.xylot.net ?
meh
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

No i did not, ill try that
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Sorry, I replaced the directory browser with the original "No Browsing" notice. Give me an example of a theme that you're having problems downloading, and I'll give you the direct link to the MP3 file, and see if it still gives you problems.

I've been hearing this a lot lately from different people. It's nothing I've ever heard of before, and I don't know how to fix it. I've heard it may be caused by dial-up speeds or browsers being weird, but some people with this problem have high-speed internet and use different browsers.

It's perplexing, to say the least.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

There are loads i need but right now in particular i need the 5th and 6th themes of AJ Styles.

Also XT i am working on the ROH theme song collection as we speak so once i am done with it ill post links to it on the forum. It may take me a while but it will be done as soon as possible.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

DeanJames wrote:There are loads i need but right now in particular i need the 5th and 6th themes of AJ Styles.

Also XT i am working on the ROH theme song collection as we speak so once i am done with it ill post links to it on the forum. It may take me a while but it will be done as soon as possible.
You are the man. Thanks!

And here are the direct links... let me know if they work for you properly:

http://themes.xylot.net/themes/tna/ent/ajstyles_5.mp3
http://themes.xylot.net/themes/tna/ent/ajstyles_6.mp3
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Thanks dude, ill try them, if they dont work ill try download them straight from your Esnips profile.

The ROH collection may take me a few days as i am just starting it now, i have a ROH theme count which was posted on this forum a while back but i dont think it is up-to-date, i am working from that.