Mark Henry

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Mark Henry

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay i don't know if XT will want to include this in Mark Henry's theme count or not but when Mark Henry faced Chris Benoit (in the match that led to Chris Benoit's sabbatical) Mark Henry came out to Three Six Mafia singing his theme live, or so it may have seemed.

If you listen closely and watch them perform it appears that they are actually merely lip singing to th song which i presume is playing over the PA. If thats the case then Mark Henry has also used the original version of his current theme. I watched it and it appeared they were merely lip singing to the theme and occasionally going 'Yeh' and 'Huh' like wannabes rappers do.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Re: Mark Henry

Post by TerranRich »

Hmm, interesting. So this would be his 13th theme, correct?

And yeah, I would count this, as Three 6 Mafia were lip-syncing to a theme being played the same way all other entrance themes are played. I don't count live performances, but this wouldn't count as live, I don't think.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Yes it would be his 13th
Gangsta Nation

Post by Gangsta Nation »

No offense but counting live themes is just a big waste. :D If you're gonna count Henry's Live theme, then im guessing you're suppose to count King of My World live for Jerichos, and Austin's Disturbed theme live at Sunday Night Heat.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Dude they were lip-synching to a song played over the PA, therefore it isnt actually live. Thats what i was getting at when i posted this, i wouldnt include live themes either.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

Yeah, but Gangsta Nation, the thing is Steve Austin didn't wrestle on that Sunday Night Heat in 2000. He just introduced them.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Men... remember when Sunday Night Heat was almost as big as Raw and Smackdown?

Now, not even ECW is as important. :(
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game