Hello (or, V7 Stuff!)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
GodzFire

Re: Hello (or, V7 Stuff!)

Post by GodzFire »

Another thing lacking with v6 or that I can't figure out how to do is to do an advanced search where it includes results if you search for a wrestling show.

Say for example I want to find all instances of themes first used on Wrestling Challenge. I should be able to do the full search, put in that show name, and get results back that match that. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible. This makes finding which better recordings we need for the shows impossible.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

GodzFire wrote: January 11th, 2024, 8:50 am Another thing lacking with v6 or that I can't figure out how to do is to do an advanced search where it includes results if you search for a wrestling show.

Say for example I want to find all instances of themes first used on Wrestling Challenge. I should be able to do the full search, put in that show name, and get results back that match that. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible. This makes finding which better recordings we need for the shows impossible.
Unfortunately that isn't possible, and it's one of the features I have requested in the past (along with an overall expansion of what can be searched).
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Another random feature I thought of, though I'm not sure if its possible with the current site.

On the side under the search bar where all the promotions are listed, is it possible to add a user-customizable favourites list? I know there is the "Themes" page where promotions can be searched, but I think it would be nice to have a separate list that would show on every page like the current promotions list to make it a bit easier to jump around.