question related to site rules

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
sir robert

question related to site rules

Post by sir robert »

i don't see this mentioned in the site rules but i want to make sure are nsfl topics okay and this one i would mention is related to wrestling i just basically wanna confirm if something is true because all i can find on it is a random youtube video of photos with creepy backstories and a unsourced wikipedia page and i don't know of any graphic pictures related to it at all to even post one if i wanted too all i have seen is a picture of the wrestler who is the topic
Y2Jayne

Re: question related to site rules

Post by Y2Jayne »

What.
ConchairtoRecords

Post by ConchairtoRecords »

From what I can gather... they're asking if it's okay to ask about and post NSFL (not suitable for life, like NSFW but way worse) material. Presumably to do with THAT incident at the IWA Deep South Carnage Cup recently.
Conchairto Records: wrestling theme record label
Bandcamp | Facebook

Pro Wrestling EAST: Cambridge, UK wrestling promotion
Website | Youtube | Facebook
sir robert

Post by sir robert »

actually it was about a certain wrestler who was female and supposedly did some awful things to elderly people that's about all i can say without going into nsfl terrortory also if this is true it makes the people who were on the plane ride from hell even if everything that was said they did were true look like saints
Last edited by sir robert on October 14th, 2021, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

ConchairtoRecords wrote: October 13th, 2021, 6:21 pm From what I can gather... they're asking if it's okay to ask about and post NSFL (not suitable for life, like NSFW but way worse) material. Presumably to do with THAT incident at the IWA Deep South Carnage Cup recently.
Can somebody just say what it is? I don't use twitter and don't keep up with the current dramas.
sir robert

Post by sir robert »

this is the first time i heard about the iwa thing so i don't know or i would sorry
mrxskull

Post by mrxskull »

Are you referring to Juana Barraza? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Barraza
sir robert

Post by sir robert »

yes i was like i said i saw a picture of her in and out of coustume but i couldn't confirm if the story was true basically all i could get was she was a pro-wrestler who may have done such things i can't even confirm both photos were of the same person
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

What the fuck?