Trying to identify production track from 2K17

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

Trying to identify production track from 2K17

Post by Christopher »

I'm going through my rip of WWE 2K17, and I have one track that's unidentified. I haven't been able to figure out what it is or where it is used. It's originally in the the Hall of Fame Showcase folder but it doesn't seem to be a wrestler or show theme from that DLC, and the information from another person's rip also has it as the only track they haven't identified either. I've searched a bit on APM Music, since that seems to be the source of many of the production themes in the 2K games, but haven't found anything so far. Does anyone here happen to know what this track is, and where in the game it is used?

Edit: *file removed* - Thanks, AnthonyGWilliam!
Last edited by Christopher on September 10th, 2018, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnthonyGWilliam

Re: Trying to identify production track from 2K17

Post by AnthonyGWilliam »

Blackened Skies from album MODERN HORROR from APM/KPM.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Thank you!

You wouldn't happen to know where it's used in the game, or if it's used at all, would you?

Thanks again for the help!
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

Christopher

Post by Christopher »

It's listed in the credits but it's not specified where it's used, if at all. The credits for the 2K games are rife with errors and omissions.

Since it came with the Hall of Fame Showcase I'm just going to assume it's part of that somewhere, or was at least meant for that and went unused. To me it sounds like it could have been a possible theme for Halloween Havoc, but they ended up using "Final Assault Point" instead.