WWE UK Tournament 2018 Themes

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheStepUp666

WWE UK Tournament 2018 Themes

Post by TheStepUp666 »

As the Match from Download Festival (& the one Non Recorded Match) have been released - Few Q's?

1 : Do we add them under WWE Misc (knowing potentially The Final 8 will use them again at The Royal Albert Hall shows) the Main WWE Count, or nXt Misc (as it was part of nXt at Download Festival) as well as the Dates of Matches In Real Time (Dates provided w/ the Match links)

2 : Also regarding the UKCT 2 (in regards to Night 2 & The nXt Matches) - Will all Themes/Wrestlers be added to Main WWE Count (as I expect it to be/though branded nXt on Logos/Posters w/ the nXt Logo)

Best get the obvious Questions out of the way now (before the event arises!!! - In Real Time (which I can not wait to be there for!!! :D )

On to the Themes (Matches Links below/Themes & Time Stamps)

Jack Gallagher (@ 0:54 = Current WWE Theme) vs. Drew Gulak (0:08 - Slight Edit of Current 205 Theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KVoHjeN8c - nXt Tapings - 10.5.2018

Morgan Webster (@ 0:08) vs. James Drake (@ 0:54 = Which sounds like the "Grit Your Teeth" CFO$ Remake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XZ1RaujEc -
Download Festival, Day 1 - 08.06.2018

Joseph Conners (@ 0:09 - Same as before) vs. Ashton Smith (@ 0:51) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeRwY94Llhk - Download Festival, Day 1 - 08.06.2018

Kenny Williams (@ 0:09) vs. Dave Mastiff (@ 0:50) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOzxNTV7UxM - Download Festival, Day 2 - 09.06.2018

Ligero (@ 0:54) vs. Travis Banks (@ 0:08) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtapTWU8OaU - Download Festival, Day 1 - 08.06.2018

STILL To be Uploaded w/ Dates (will Update when so)

Monday, June 18 (on Same Day as Tournament Day 1 IRL)

Amir Jordan ( @ 0:09) vs. Zack Gibson (@ 0:55)– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqGLxi4Ph8 Download Festival, Day 1 - 08.06.2018

Tucker (@ 0:08) vs. Joe Coffey (@ 0:57) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94QVMXpgBc - Download Festival, Day 2 - 09.06.2018

Tuesday, June 19 (on Same Day as Tournament Day 2 IRL)
Jordan Devlin vs. Tyson T-Bone 3PM ET (8PM GMT - at same time Day 2 Show is ongoing IRL) - Download Festival, Day 2 - 09.06.2018
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
TheStepUp666

Re: WWE UK Tournament 2018 Themes

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Info for Some Themes that have been found (via "the obvious source that find them" :lol: DFreedom30 on YT)
Apologies for lack of Edit Details etc.
Mini Spoiler from Night 1 there were New Themes for Jinny & Toni Storm - Different from their Axxess & MYC Themes respectably - though Jinny's will likely not air due to injury)

Zack Gibson
Title: Cleopatra's Needle
Artist: Michael McEvoy, Nick Taylor & Hugo Degenhardt
Album: SFL1190 - 60's British Rock Invasion
Library: 615 Platinum Series

Ashton Smith
Title: Say Boom
Artist: Scott Reinwand
Album: GA026 - Epic Hip Hop
Library: Groove Addicts

Dave Mastiff
Title: Snake Bite
Artist: Steven Solveig & Philippe Falcao
Album: ER1057 - Xtreme Sport Themes
Library: Elbroar

Amir Jordan
Title: That Indian Track
Artist: Roger Dexter & Dominic Nangle
Album: V117 - V.Places Asia 1
Library: V-The Production Library

Kenny Williams
Title: Perfect Days (Remix)
Artist: Philippe Falcao, Steven Solveig & Anakin Riker
Album: ER1063 - Rock On!

Joe Coffey
Title: Contender
Artist: Gabriel Candiani & Corban Calhoun
Album: NSPS281 - Cruel World - Drama Rock
Library: Non-Stop Producer Series

Still to Find :
Morgan Webster
(El) Ligero
Travis Banks
Tucker
Tyson T-Bone
Jinny = * Note in Spoiler (in post)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Nosthern

Post by Nosthern »

How do you know that Jinny and Toni Storm have new themes?
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Nosthern wrote: June 19th, 2018, 10:47 am How do you know that Jinny and Toni Storm have new themes?
Live Attendance :D (for both shows :D - apologies not getting back asap - tried to reply during Aleister Black/Ricochet vs. EC3 & Velveteen Dream = Wireless in The Royal Albert Hall had a blip moment!!! (2 Bloody Good shows - hopefully turn out well on the Network Next Week - The 2nd was more nXt Branded (w/ an Extra name Not on the Original list of names of mentioned above making a Debut (also a few additional faces who I didn't expect to be inc. in the Mix ("Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman (who did the Dark Match vs. Ligero) and a few faces who were not announced whatsoever who came out at the end of Show inc. Eddie Dennis : D (which legit I'm happy as hell for)

I just hope the UK Brand works out (2 Nights + 2 Seats Upgrades + cross pathings w/ "Old friends" Jeremy Borash (Night 1) & Nigel McGuinness (earlier - as This is being typed during SD (1 AM GMT !!!) & has a future London Dates (earliest will likely be 2019 - Still No Date for the Series Start as Mentioned (probably won't be til at least Post SummerSlam)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Papa Faf
Site Admin

Post by Papa Faf »

The entrances/matches are on WWE's YouTube channel, so they will all count for these wrestlers' main listings.
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
Nosthern

Post by Nosthern »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 19th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Nosthern wrote: June 19th, 2018, 10:47 am How do you know that Jinny and Toni Storm have new themes?
Live Attendance :D (for both shows :D - apologies not getting back asap - tried to reply during Aleister Black/Ricochet vs. EC3 & Velveteen Dream = Wireless in The Royal Albert Hall had a blip moment!!! (2 Bloody Good shows - hopefully turn out well on the Network Next Week - The 2nd was more nXt Branded (w/ an Extra name Not on the Original list of names of mentioned above making a Debut (also a few additional faces who I didn't expect to be inc. in the Mix ("Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman (who did the Dark Match vs. Ligero) and a few faces who were not announced whatsoever who came out at the end of Show inc. Eddie Dennis : D (which legit I'm happy as hell for)

I just hope the UK Brand works out (2 Nights + 2 Seats Upgrades + cross pathings w/ "Old friends" Jeremy Borash (Night 1) & Nigel McGuinness (earlier - as This is being typed during SD (1 AM GMT !!!) & has a future London Dates (earliest will likely be 2019 - Still No Date for the Series Start as Mentioned (probably won't be til at least Post SummerSlam)
Oh ok, Nice!
Tons of new themes from the UK Show. I saw that it was 2 night on fire! haha. I'm gonna love this NXT UK Show for shure. I can't wait to watch it next week! I'm still searching recording from those 2 days and I love women's wrestling so I hope to hear Jinny's theme soon cause it won't be on TV. I'm also searching every unfound themes used by WWE, specially from NXT and that women used. I don't know if there people interested but I post some recording from NXT on my YT Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMZB9 ... aOLj3C7Rmg). For now it's only old recording with themes that nobody found.
Last edited by Nosthern on June 28th, 2018, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Couple of Updates (after the Night 1 Airing) - Info found by (The Obvious source once again :lol: )

Toni Storm (would this count as her WWE 2nd - as this event was Under the WWE Banner, just like the 1st Tournament - Night 2 was under the nXt Banner (& Yellow Ropes :D)
Title: Thrill Seeker
Artist: Mark Greenwood
Album: RSM075 - History of Rock
Library: Reliable Source Music

Isla Dawn (Not too sure if this is an Edit or Not)
Title: Intruders

Jordan Devlin
Title: The Dragon of Jerusalem

Also Mini Note (for the UKCT Theme itself) - Q? : Should I add the airing Date (in the Date) & Mini note put the Taped date (or it doesn't matter)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 25th, 2018, 6:16 pm Also Mini Note (for the UKCT Theme itself) - Q? : Should I add the airing Date (in the Date) & Mini note put the Taped date (or it doesn't matter)
Airing date, as we've always done that. There should never be the taped date anywhere, imo.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Updated (After Show 2 / The "nXt" Branded one :lol: )

Killer Kelly
Title: Methanol Mainline
Artist: Tommy Dill
Album: GOB004 - Endorfiendz
Library: Glory Oath + Blood
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
CofD

Post by CofD »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 25th, 2018, 6:16 pm
Toni Storm (would this count as her WWE 2nd - as this event was Under the WWE Banner, just like the 1st Tournament - Night 2 was under the nXt Banner (& Yellow Ropes :D)
Everything NXT and the UK should be listed under a WWE count. It's under the WWE banner and airing on their own Network.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Few More Themes :

Johnny Saint
Title: Retro Rock It!
Artist: Deborah DiFonzo
Album: KSM046 - 50's, 60's, & 70's Retro Rock
Library: Kingsize

Charlie Morgan
Title: Winner Takes All
Artist: Gabriel Candiani, Christopher Vaughn, David Bedell & Sean McAfee
Album: NSPS186 - Game On - Sports Hip Hop
Library: Non-Stop Producer Series
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Y2Jayne

Post by Y2Jayne »

Thanks for the finds
Nosthern

Post by Nosthern »

CofD wrote: June 26th, 2018, 8:37 pm
Everything NXT and the UK should be listed under a WWE count. It's under the WWE banner and airing on their own Network.
Yeah it would make more sense. What I do is keep the NXT Superstars as NXT Themes list. And then, when they move to the Main Roster, I switch the themes used by the superstars on the Main Roster like it was WWE Themes. Idk if you see what I mean...
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Nosthern wrote: June 27th, 2018, 5:46 pm
Yeah it would make more sense. What I do is keep the NXT Superstars as NXT Themes list. And then, when they move to the Main Roster, I switch the themes used by the superstars on the Main Roster like it was WWE Themes. Idk if you see what I mean...
How I would go about adding the Counts
Night 1 - WWE (as it did inc. the Main Tournament itself)
Night 2 - nXt (as The Show Did have the nXt Intro at the Start of the show w/ The UK Tournament : nXt Logo) but saying that The Tournament was under the WWE name (so I wouldn't be a problem adding to WWE's Counts (& link from nXt to WWE Counts like usual)

Just need a clear Thumbs Up/Green Light before adding everything !!!
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 27th, 2018, 6:08 pm How I would go about adding the Counts
Night 2 - nXt (as The Show Did have the nXt Intro at the Start of the show w/ The UK Tournament : nXt Logo) but saying that The Tournament was under the WWE name (so I wouldn't be a problem adding to WWE's Counts (& link from nXt to WWE Counts like usual)

I'd personally would list these under the WWE section.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

EddieK wrote: June 28th, 2018, 1:15 am
TheStepUp666 wrote: June 27th, 2018, 6:08 pm How I would go about adding the Counts

I'd personally would list these under the WWE section.
Good Call Eddie I Say : D (will add in due course)

Also WWE have uploaded the "Dark Matches" from Both Nights (Misc Pages for all besides Conners On this occasion??)

Night 1 (18/6/2018)
Amir Jordan (0:52) vs. Joseph Conners (At Start)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4oAeU0EG_g

Night 2 (19/6/2018)
(El) Ligero (@ 0:01) vs. "Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman ( @1:03 - Theme sounds a bit familiar from somewhere/think I've heard somewhere before?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYAXAV7agg
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 28th, 2018, 8:19 am
EddieK wrote: June 28th, 2018, 1:15 am I'd personally would list these under the WWE section.

Also WWE have uploaded the "Dark Matches" from Both Nights (Misc Pages for all besides Conners On this occasion??)
Thank you. Yes, I'd say misc for those.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

EddieK wrote: June 28th, 2018, 10:19 am
EddieK wrote: June 28th, 2018, 1:15 am I'd personally would list these under the WWE section.

All Added : D Should be OK (also added the Dates from Last Years Tournament to Participants)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Papa Faf
Site Admin

Post by Papa Faf »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 28th, 2018, 1:38 pm
EddieK wrote: June 28th, 2018, 10:19 am

All Added : D Should be OK (also added the Dates from Last Years Tournament to Participants)
I moved them from Misc to main listings. Already established a while back that if WWE officially releases video (even dark matches), it goes to a main count.
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
Nosthern

Post by Nosthern »

TheStepUp666 wrote: June 27th, 2018, 6:08 pm
Nosthern wrote: June 27th, 2018, 5:46 pm

How I would go about adding the Counts

Night 2 is NXT for shure, there was #NXTUK on it and at the taping, they aired NXT Intro Show.