Problem with the board windows

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Y2Jayne

Problem with the board windows

Post by Y2Jayne »

The board has been this way for me since the beginning of the year and it's getting annoying when you want to write something but you can't even see the text because of those damn "side windows" that stay opened

https://imgur.com/a/fQRDe5y

Anyone else having this issue ?
Christopher

Re: Problem with the board windows

Post by Christopher »

You need to change your board theme since the default one has been broken for a while now. Go to your User Control Panel, then Board Preferences, and under "My board style" you can change it to something else.

On a side note to mods/admins, I think a more formal announcement or stickied topic should be made about this. I know the issue first started happening months ago, but users are still bringing it up here and there, not knowing what's going on and how to fix it. It's an easy fix, but it seems there's still a fair amount of users who don't know about it.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Chris wrote: May 21st, 2018, 1:04 pm You need to change your board theme since the default one has been broken for a while now. Go to your User Control Panel, then Board Preferences, and under "My board style" you can change it to something else.

On a side note to mods/admins, I think a more formal announcement or stickied topic should be made about this. I know the issue first started happening months ago, but users are still bringing it up here and there, not knowing what's going on and how to fix it. It's an easy fix, but it seems there's still a fair amount of users who don't know about it.
I just deactivated proDVGFX (that style). Everyone who was using it has the now has the Digi Orange/Green style as their default board. This should've fixed the issues, If there is still issues please let us know. Sorry for keeping it up for this long. Thanks for your patience guys.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Thanks, Eddie. I switched mine over very early on and have never had a problem with any of the new styles, so hopefully that fixes it for everyone who had yet to switch over.
Y2Jayne

Post by Y2Jayne »

Thank you the new theme is great
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I was having the exact same problem. I intended on mentioning something but I never did. I am glad someone else mentioned it.