Kane Theme Question

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Kane Theme Question

Post by TheLostLegend »

Did he ever use 'Slow Chemicak' with the intro of 'Out Of The Fire' at the beginning of it? If not then the 'Slow Chemical' theme up on the site is wrong. If so then another theme should be added for 'Slow Chemical (Intro Cut)'
Jackson

Re: Kane Theme Question

Post by Jackson »

I don't think he used the OOTF intro, if so we need some proof. ;)
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I dont think he did either, but thats the version marked as 'Slow Chemical' on the site.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Yeah, I need the correct version of Slow Chemical. I got rid of the wrong one when it was corrected a month or so ago. :(
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
dillkid2000

Post by dillkid2000 »

I Think He Did Use Slow Chemical With The Out Of The Fire Intro, When He Returned
On RAW In September 2002.
Phenomena

Post by Phenomena »

According to what I've seen in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2We9yB8_uGQ), Kane didn't use the Out of the Fire intro when he returned in 2002, it was Slow Chemical with the intro cut.
By the way, isn't the correct version the one that's featured in WWE's entrance videos section? (Good thing that it hasn't been updated yet, so you can also check that if you want to).