Charlie Haas theme count update

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
unpossibl1

Charlie Haas theme count update

Post by unpossibl1 »

At the moment it looks like this:

1st: [W.G.T.T. 1st / Kurt Angle 1st Theme] [»W.G.T.T.] [»Kurt Angle]
2nd: [W.G.T.T. 2nd Theme] [»W.G.T.T.]
3rd: “Pay The Price”
4th: “Pay The Price” (V2)
5th: [Carlito 1st Theme] [»Carlito]
6th: [John Cena 6th Theme] [»John Cena]
7th: [JBL 2nd Theme] [»JBL]

It should be like this:

1st: [W.G.T.T. 1st / Kurt Angle 1st Theme] [»W.G.T.T.] [»Kurt Angle]
2nd: [W.G.T.T. 2nd Theme] [»W.G.T.T.]
3rd: “Pay The Price”
4th: “Pay The Price” (V2)
5th: [Carlito 1st Theme] [»Carlito]
6th: [John Cena 6th Theme] [»John Cena]
7th: [JBL 2nd Theme] [»JBL]
8th: [Jim Ross' Theme]
9th: [Mr. Perfect 3rd Theme]
10th: [The Great Kahli 1st Theme]
11th: [Hulk Hogan 4th Theme[
12th: [Stone Cold 4th Theme]

And obviously the theme count will grow every week.

And he impressonated Hornswoogle and it wasn't shown on TV or something, don't know about that.
Matt Original

Re: Charlie Haas theme count update

Post by Matt Original »

He impersonated Santino at a house show.
~You Only Live Twice~
unpossibl1

Post by unpossibl1 »

But since it's not on TV, does it count or not?
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

Don't count House Shows, as most of the time, there is no proof
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Should we even included impersonator themes? I mean Big Show did impersonations and those arent include. I mean it is kind of pointless really, if we are going to include impersonator themes then whenever a wrestler uses someone elses theme (Chris Jericho using Flair's theme early this year) then that should be included too. I really dont think we need to include impersonator themes unless the impersonations are of things outside of wrestling or unless the wrestler impersonating uses a specific theme of their own during the impersonation (Al Snow and Goldust).

And before you start unpossibl1, this isnt some kind of 'rip' on you, i have felt this way long before this thread was posted, you just happened to be the person to do it
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

DeanJames wrote:Chris Jericho using Flair's theme early this year
Yea I was at that show :( git he is.

I personally dont think House Show or non-televised should be included, if they came down to the ring with the music then I think it should (but thats me), Jericho didnt actually come down to the ring with Flairs it only played.... but the impersonations I personally think should be included.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Well it is still legtimate an entrance theme, i was going to say make individual pages for each impersonation, but that really isnt a good idea. I don't know, i personally dont think impersonation themes should be included unless they are themes of their own (like wioth Al Snow and Goldust), because lets face it, many wrestlers come out to other wrestlers theme to impersonate them, DX impersonated The Nation, Kurt Angle impersonated Cena, etc. etc. Anyway it is up to XT. If you want to include Al Snow's European themes i can get my hands on them for you.

As for house show themes, shouldnt be included at all, it is just too difficult to keep track, i remember Ric Flair using a one night only remix of his theme and the DX theme when the WWE came over to Australia a few years ago, it is just too hard to keep track of that. As for dark match themes, it is possible, but still quite difficult, it is still a WWE entrance nonetheless so therefore i do believe they should be added, but if they are going to be so difficult to find then maybe we can color coordinate the dark match themes on the site, we have blue for the themes, green for links to other wrestlers who have used that particular theme, why not color the dark match themes on the site a red color? That way we wont actually collect the themes, but if one is on the site then people will instantly know and therefore not include them to their collections if they dont want dark match themes, or download them and know they are dark match themes.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

In order to be consistent with what I've done in the past, I'm no longer counting impersonation entrances as entrance themes. I didn't do it for Stevie Richards or Big Show, so I'm getting rid of them for Charlie Haas.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Maybe we can post a pinned topic on the forum for impersonation themes instead of having them on the site.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Or, I could add separate entries for each one. Something like Charlie Haas (Impersonations), Big Show (Impersonations), etc.

I need to include the Al Snow European Champion entrances as well, though I don't know whether to insert them into his regular theme counts, or make a new entry like above
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I reckon it should be done much like the dubbed themes ae now, seperate his theme count with a line and then places the impersonation themes in order. As for Al Snow i think he should be included in his theme, he wasnt impersonating other wrestlers, he was impersonating countries and those themes he used were used specifically for him and no one else (although i reckon one or two of them may have have been used when MVP and JBL invited those 'foreign' wrestlers to verse them in a match).