When Did "Enoforer" Beomce "“About To Be Broken”?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
thebib62

When Did "Enoforer" Beomce "“About To Be Broken”?

Post by thebib62 »

I just saw on the main page that his theme is now known and titled as “About To Be Broken”.
Where did the "Enforcer" title come from, if it wasn't official? I thought the entire time that "enforcer" was the official theme song title.
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
StreetProfit

Re: When Did "Enoforer" Beomce "“About To Be Broken”?

Post by StreetProfit »

thebib62 wrote:I just saw on the main page that his theme is now known and titled as “About To Be Broken”.
Where did the "Enforcer" title come from, if it wasn't official? I thought the entire time that "enforcer" was the official theme song title.
From what I've found, "Enforcer" is listed in Jim's (Johnston) BMI Repertoire list with the alternate title of "Brock Lesnar 2002 Entrance Theme".
But there's also another track titled "About to Be Broken" with the alternate titles of "Brock Lesnar" and "Brock Lesnar V1 2002".

This is probably where people get confused as one could be an unreleased track/demo theme for him that was never used, but that's clearly just my thought on it (The situation in question).
However, these tracks could be the same just not noted in the alternate titles or connected in anyway on BMI.

"Enforcer" Proof → http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?bln ... ype=WorkID
"About to Be Broken" Proof → http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?bln ... ype=WorkID

Please get back to me with your thoughts on what could of happened as I'm intrigued with all this research.
Alex

Post by Alex »

"About To Be Broken" is Brock Lesnar's first theme.
"Enforcer" was for the Chicago Enforcers at the XFL (here at 1:08 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wdOIJOeQY). The theme was later used by Brock Lesnar (his second theme) and renamed "Next Big Thing".
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

If I recall correctly (I might be wrong), "Enforcer" was listed as Brock Lesnar's theme in Jim Johnston's coctalog. However, I can get any proof as I don't know the link.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

Thanks for the help information guys!
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

5 Different Intros - 5 Alt Titles.

Joking