Shawn Stasiak Song Question

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Smasher2468

Shawn Stasiak Song Question

Post by Smasher2468 »

Hey, so I was browsing MrBrightside1189 soundcloud page and came across this: Shawn Stasiak - "About to Explode" [Sample]
I had a look and I can't find any reference that he used that song in either WWF/E or WCW
Does anyone have any information about this song? (Like was it an unused/demo track or was used by some else)?
Also does anyone have a copy of the full song if its available? (if this is the wrong section to ask then please move this thread)
EddieK
Site Admin

Re: Shawn Stasiak Song Question

Post by EddieK »

It's an unused theme.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Smasher2468 wrote:Hey, so I was browsing MrBrightside1189 soundcloud page and came across this: Shawn Stasiak - "About to Explode" [Sample]
I had a look and I can't find any reference that he used that song in either WWF/E or WCW
Does anyone have any information about this song? (Like was it an unused/demo track or was used by some else)?
Also does anyone have a copy of the full song if its available? (if this is the wrong section to ask then please move this thread)
The sample came from this website:
https://www.bmg-e-license.com/
StreetProfit

Post by StreetProfit »

Yeah, this is from BMG Music Licensing as Alexandre said. Lots of different users find samples here and post them on YouTube or SoundCloud, like Mr. Brightside. He probably don't have the full thing.
Hope this helps. :)
Smasher2468

Post by Smasher2468 »

Thanks to all who replied, it was helpful
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Sign up to purchase lisences option on there too. Anyone been sucessful lisencing themes in full from there yet for some Xylot Exclusive CD?

Who is this mysterious Darren and Steven Loveday on Wresling Challenge under keyword Wrestling which is always worth a look as well?
Alby

Post by Alby »

I think Steveo tried in the past but with no luck :(