Theme Information Checklist

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
BretC

Theme Information Checklist

Post by BretC »

Hey guys, I have made a list of all theme counts from every company listed on the site. I have shown this list to a few members already, but here it is and tell me what you think, and what I can do to make it better. There might be some little errors so if you see any, let me know so I can correct them, also if there's any missing info that I can add again let me know.

https://app.box.com/s/4417qepiold1x0ew7atclqm7356unk9b
Last edited by BretC on March 7th, 2016, 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
My database:
Updated Monthly
theassassin

Re: Theme Information Checklist

Post by theassassin »

Really useful to have, thanks for all your hard work. One day I will have all my themes properly organized!
SheerHARTAttack

Post by SheerHARTAttack »

any way you could re-upload this? thanks!!
BretC

Post by BretC »

My database:
Updated Monthly
ItalianoFBI

Post by ItalianoFBI »

Thanks for this BretC, I've just had a quick look at it & would like to ask if you've fixed the following:

Under Social Outcasts, you have one of the members listed as Axel Rose. :)

I Dig Crazy Chicks!
BretC

Post by BretC »

Whoops lol, okay I fixed it.
My database:
Updated Monthly
SheerHARTAttack

Thanks!!!!
SheerHARTAttack

Hey Bret-

This is absolutely UNREAL work. I am BLOWN away by it and I am using it as a checklist for my library. One thing to make it better or a suggestion and I don't know how to do this (maybe upload to Google Docs for a log) but I would love to see the updates you make so I can keep up with the info as you add it. I am still just blown away by this and can't thank you enough.
BretC

Post by BretC »

Thank you Alex, I'm not too familiar with Google Docs, but what I will do is update the link that's on the top of this topic every so often so you can see the progress.
My database:
Updated Monthly
SheerHARTAttack

That's awesome. Thank you. What I was saying or was wondering was if there was or if you could create a log of the additions or changes you have made when you make them? I think you can do that in Excel then post the additions/changes when you update. One thing great about the main site was when there was a new song added or an updated version it would show up in the new themes section so It would be easy to keep track of. Maybe that is something that could be added back without actually putting up the themes?
BretC

Post by BretC »

For anyone that is interested in my database, if you look at my signature you see a link to my database, I update it every single month for you guys.
My database:
Updated Monthly
SheerHARTAttack

Thanks!! You rule.

Do you have one for TV shows/PPVs themes?