Site Suggestion

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
SheerHARTAttack

Site Suggestion

Post by SheerHARTAttack »

I would like to officially suggest that there should be an updates section on the main site for when new theme info/updated info is added. It would go a long way to be able to work on our own libraries especially how the site is set up now. Any thoughts on this? I am not sure how hard it would be to do but considering there was a new page on the old site this doesn't seem crazy.

-Alex
EddieK
Site Admin

Re: Site Suggestion

Post by EddieK »

Well, Something like this is in the works, actually. :)
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

I only started logging this information a week or two ago, so hopefully sometime this week I will write a page that will show all the updates, or just the new additions. It'll only go back a week or two, though.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
SheerHARTAttack

That's better than nothing! Would help us keep our libraries in order that's for sure.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

alexwkpartyhard wrote:That's better than nothing! Would help us keep our libraries in order that's for sure.
When you talk about libraries, do you mean the theme counts?. Just for being curious.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
BretC

Post by BretC »

I think he means our own libraries like what I have, but glad this is being worked on I think this is a great idea.
My database:
Updated Monthly
SheerHARTAttack

Yea I mean our own Theme libraries. It's hard to keep up with all the new stuff since there isn't a place to download them like before so it will be a great resource for us to not only keep track of things we are missing individually but for people on the site to search for things to share in the forums. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.

Alex
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

alexwkpartyhard wrote:Yea I mean our own Theme libraries. It's hard to keep up with all the new stuff since there isn't a place to download them like before so it will be a great resource for us to not only keep track of things we are missing individually but for people on the site to search for things to share in the forums. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.

Alex
No worries. Thanks for the clarification though.

I see your point. It also happens also to me with the NXT songs.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)