Kane: Out Of The Fire

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Kane: Out Of The Fire

Post by TheLostLegend »

I just want to inform you XT that Kane has actually used five themes, he has used an intro cut of Out Of The Fire, the only proof i have is his entrance on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth but i am sure he has used it on television also.

Kane's theme count should look like this:

1st: Burned
2nd: Out Of The Fire
3rd: Out Of The Fire (Intro Cut)
4th: Slow Chemical
5th: Into The Fire (Don't Know If Thats The Official Name Of His Current Theme But Thats What People Have Been Calling It That I Have Talked To)
chokeslamcena

Re: Kane: Out Of The Fire

Post by chokeslamcena »

DeanJames wrote:I just want to inform you XT that Kane has actually used five themes, he has used an intro cut of Out Of The Fire, the only proof i have is his entrance on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth but i am sure he has used it on television also.

5th: Into The Fire (Don't Know If Thats The Official Name Of His Current Theme But Thats What People Have Been Calling It That I Have Talked To)

You are correct. I actually just came in here to point this out.

Although, when titling them, i hope XT goes with (Version 1) and (Version 2) for the differences, as it would be mor ein uniform with the rest of the site (rather than intro cut).

I'd like to add:

When fixing Kane's theme count the last time i brought it up, XT, you removed the wrong Slow Chemical theme. The one on the site is the one with the 'Out of the fire' intro, but slow chemical never had an intro. I'd upload it for you, but mediafire is being a pain in the ass to me right now :(

I also don't think Kane and RVD ever had a tag team theme. I think they always just had seperate entrances.
THEDR0Z

Post by THEDR0Z »

chokeslamcena wrote:
DeanJames wrote:I just want to inform you XT that Kane has actually used five themes, he has used an intro cut of Out Of The Fire, the only proof i have is his entrance on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth but i am sure he has used it on television also.

You are correct. I actually just came in here to point this out.

Although, when titling them, i hope XT goes with (Version 1) and (Version 2) for the differences, as it would be mor ein uniform with the rest of the site (rather than intro cut).

I'd like to add:

When fixing Kane's theme count the last time i brought it up, XT, you removed the wrong Slow Chemical theme. The one on the site is the one with the 'Out of the fire' intro, but slow chemical never had an intro. I'd upload it for you, but mediafire is being a pain in the ass to me right now :(

I also don't think Kane and RVD ever had a tag team theme. I think they always just had seperate entrances.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dwbbjizngmk

this one?
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Goddammit. How many times will people correct my Kane theme counts?

I will correct the theme counts ONE more time, and that's it. Any further corrections will be ignored. It takes a lot of fiddling with the database in order to rearrange theme counts, and I'd rather not do it if I don't have to.

I'll change it shortly. Thanks guys.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
THEDR0Z

Post by THEDR0Z »

XylotThemes wrote:Goddammit. How many times will people correct my Kane theme counts?

I will correct the theme counts ONE more time, and that's it. Any further corrections will be ignored. It takes a lot of fiddling with the database in order to rearrange theme counts, and I'd rather not do it if I don't have to.

I'll change it shortly. Thanks guys.
hey no dis respect i didnt know i just posted what they were talkin bout dude if u want i can delete it
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Well i know that you like to keep the theme count as accurate as possible XT so i thought i better points this out.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

No, I know, and I thank you for that. It's just that I could swear different people have told me different things about Kane's counts, but I could be mistaken. It's been fixed either way.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay thats cool, i am quite sure that is the correct one, i doubt he has used an intro cut of 'Burned' unless it was just for an exit theme and you cant really give 'Slow Chemical' an intro cut as WWE's version of it is already an intro cut. Anyway ill stop rambling on, lol