ROH Themes Update

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

ROH Themes Update

Post by TheLostLegend »

Well i just wanted to update you all (mostly XT) on how i am going with collecting ROH themes so you dont believe i have just given up on the project. I have been working very hard and long on this and can say i am half way through it right now, i have ot pretty much every theme from A-L from the theme list XT sent me (which is is fact up to date as of September 1st).

I have had to make a few remakes as several tag teams use intros from other songs and stuff like that so i dont know if they will be correct or not. When i send all these ROH themes make sure just to check those tag team themes with intros just to see if they are correct.

I have never watched a ROH show nor have i ever watched a ROH match so i am merely doing this with the information i have so i would love nothing more than someone to come in and tell me something is wrong when i post the themes or that they have a theme i am missing because i want to make sure XT has the proper themes and up-to-date themes, etc.

Anyway i have been working hard on this and spent many hours on it. Hopefully ir will be done within the next few days. HOPEFULLY.
TheLostLegend

Re: ROH Themes Update

Post by TheLostLegend »

XT and others, i have to say i am nearly there, i have only 20 themes at the max to find for ROH, and then i am done.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

This is simply awesome, Dean. Thank you so much for doing this.

I have to set up the entries under ROH one of these days. I have the theme counts, I just need to use them.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I added a few to the theme count you gave me XT, like two or three more, i added Hangmen 3 and the ROH Opening with a few others i cant remember. And i am quite sure a few wrestlers have updated their themes since this theme count was updated (i was browsing through the ROH Discussion Theme Song Thread). Apparently Nigel McGuiness has a new theme which wasnt on the list, a slowed down version of his previous theme, ill try get my hands on it.

As for completely the list, ill just uploading what i have now and then ill upload any extra themes later when i come across them, just so you can at least start up the ROH theme song section.

Also people, i am looking for a media sharing site which will allow me to upload around about 500MB with each upload. I usually use Mediafire for uploads but i only have a free account so i ca only upload 100MB. Can anyone suggest a good site?
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

If you still need upload space, just use the FTP upload account for Xylot Themes. There's no limit as far as I know.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Damn i forgot about that, i posted them all on Mediafire. I hope thats still okay?