"All" option for the themes

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
jka12002

"All" option for the themes

Post by jka12002 »

just in case some one dosent want to look for the theme they want by letter, i was wondering if you could add an "All" option. so we dont get any complaints or something.
roberto107

Re: "All" option for the themes

Post by roberto107 »

Just me talking outta my butt, but I do not think that will happen, or is even possible. I love the way it is now and wouldn't want it any other way if I do say so myself. If you were to put them ALL onto 1 page (Every Theme for the 4 Branches), it might take a very long time for the page to load for those of us with old & slow pc's. Tool-Rob

jka12002 wrote:just in case some one dosent want to look for the theme they want by letter, i was wondering if you could add an "All" option. so we dont get any complaints or something.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Re: "All" option for the themes

Post by TerranRich »

Um... there already IS an "all" option for PPV, TV, and Promo themes. I left it out for Entrance themes because most of them would simply take FOREVER to load. On either the main Themes page, or at the top of any themes listing page, click on anything other than Entrance/ENT, and you'll see the "All" option after the letter "Z". It's been there for a few weeks, I just haven't mentioned it at all.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game