Albert 7th (Disgusting)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Albert 7th (Disgusting)

Post by TheLostLegend »

Just wondering, did Albert ever use a lyrical version of his 7th theme 'Disgusting'? Because i remember having the lyrical version of his 7th theme in my collection and then lost it when i lost several of my themes. Does anyone know if he did or not?
chokeslamcena

Re: Albert 7th (Disgusting)

Post by chokeslamcena »

I remember hearing the lyrical version, but I don't think it was ever used by him.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Yeah i heard it before but i dont remember him using it, he may have used it on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, i cant remember, i would have to check.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

The theme Albert uses on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth is a looped version of his 'Disgusting' theme which loops just befoe the lyrics would come in, none of the other themes (as far as i know) on the game loop, they merely fade out and play again, so should we include the looped version of Albert's 'Disgusting' theme as a dubbed theme or just leave it?
Gangsta Nation

Post by Gangsta Nation »

Lyrical version never used. Only the Instrumental.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

Actually, I thought the game did use the version with the lyrics and simply faded out at whatever time the rip finished.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

I thought so too, i previewed his theme in the create moveset section and it merely looped the theme just before the lyrics would begin. I am sure that the lyrics are played in his theme on the game, i remember hearing them, i think it was when Albert and myself were doing King Of The Ring and we both were in the Semi Finals or something, he cut a promo on how he is going to win and his theme plays in the background.
peteroshea90

Post by peteroshea90 »

Your absolutely right. I checked it myself and it loops just as the lyrics start to kick in.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

So would we include that as a theme, a dubbed theme or what? I can make the loop if you want to add it to the site, XT.