Question

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Question

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay, with my theme collection i mark WWE's ECW under the ECW section and Smackdown and Raw under the WWE section as those shows were developed by WWE unlike ECW which was developed by Paul Heyman.

Anyway i was just wondering whether ECW One Night Stand 2005 themes should come under the WWE ECW section or a seperate section as the WWE ECW roster was not developed until ECW One Night Stand 2006 because One Night Stand was, as the name says, meant to be just that, a one night stand, a one night only show.

What do you guys reckon, should it come under the WWE ECW section or under a new section? (This is for my website and my theme collection folders on my computer by the way).
TerranRich
Site Admin

Re: Question

Post by TerranRich »

Seeing as how Vince McMahon had owned pretty much everything related to ECW by 2001, I count anything under the ECW name thereafter as a WWE production, under the WWE name. That's just my way of doing it though.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

ECW officially died in 2001. When ONS occurred it wasn't "resurrected" but just brought back for one night. It wasn't a "ECW" PPV it was more like a reunion show which WWE headlined with the extreme alumni (and booked it like a ECW show). Whoever WWE still had under contract & whoever they hired for the first two ONS' was under the WWE banner so I pretty sure it counts as their themes.
Shaun2J

Post by Shaun2J »

WWE had it's hands all over the PPV, so keep it in the WWE Section.
TheLostLegend

Post by TheLostLegend »

Okay well you guys do make some good points and i do agree, i have WWE's ECW themes in a seperate folder so all the ONS 05 themes will go into that folder. Thanks for your thoughts everyone, it has helped me make a decision.