Song name?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
king

Song name?

Post by king »

Hi all,

Just wondered does anyone know the title of the song used buy Arn anderson+ larry zybysko in their WCW run in the early 90's
king

Re: Song name?

Post by king »

Anyone? :)
travisecw

Post by travisecw »

why not make up a title like the tools that run this place do?
Craig

Post by Craig »

It really depends on which song your on about, post a 5 second sample and Ill tell ya
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

travisecw wrote:why not make up a title like the tools that run this place do?
It's only ONE tool, thank you very much. And what else am I supposed to do? Mark all of them as (Unknown Title)? Most of the unreleased themes don't have official titles, even according to Jim Johnston's BMI page.

You're on very thin ice, travisecw.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
AirFallen

Post by AirFallen »

lol.
Making up titles doesn't help it really confuses people.
You should just name them what there suppose to be named lol.
No offence though.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Even though he's already banned, I just want to respond to his post.

Not all titles are known. Jim Johnston's BMI repertoire page doesn't list every single theme, and most of the ones that are there list the wrestler/team's name and has no real title.

So instead of putting "(Unknown Title)" all over the site (there are a lot as it is), I made up titles for some, and went by the theme counts on Javen's World for others, which listed titles that made sense.

If you don't like the titles, either suggest a correction, or shut the hell up. Honestly, be constructive with your posts. That goes for the rest of you, really, since travisecw is already banned.
Craig

Post by Craig »

1 solution you could do is make the made up names italic so then when people look they take things for granted, because alot are wrong as you can probably read in my post I did on the contributions info page.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Honestly, I didn't think the titles were that big a deal. I know that when I used to collect themes for myself, I didn't care what they were called, because there were always dozens of names for certain themes, and even different artists listed.

But I guess I could look into marking the unofficial titles somehow.