Discontinued Library Discs (740 albums)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
shane82

Re: Discontinued Library Discs (740 albums)

Post by shane82 »

TEOL wrote: December 31st, 2019, 8:02 am It's a shame this is dead post now as a few people ruining the access to this for everyone now it's only elitest request a password through a pm nobody could be asked to do post and none of us get a sniff in anymore thanks to whoever it was.
Yes, roughly since April 2019, it was also a protection.
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

TEOL wrote: December 31st, 2019, 8:02 am It's a shame this is dead post now as a few people ruining the access to this for everyone now it's only elitest request a password through a pm nobody could be asked to do post and none of us get a sniff in anymore thanks to whoever it was.
No one ruined the access for anyone apart from the forum itself, this site was (and I believe still is) viewable by anyone including non-members. I had someone on a totally different forum contact me asking for tracks from the discontinued collection and listed my listings exactly as they were, so I removed that access.

It is also pointless having general access to everyone when only a select few actually search and even then fewer actually share their finds. This is not meant to be there for people to just help themselves but to rather help themselves and others.

A lot of this music has cost me money (searching and buying the discs) and it costs me to host so therefore I give access to those I think deserve it and who are willing to share their finds. I will remove all access now and then so people have to re-request their access, like I shall do a reset now.
dix323232

Post by dix323232 »

SD-R1 - Rock (1990)
05. Thunderstruck
used by the super assasins WCW

>>

Title - Thunderstruck
Artist - Stephen James Loveday, PRS
Album - MHE 21 Rock Guitar