Problem posting replies

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

Problem posting replies

Post by Christopher »

For the past month or so (possibly longer), any time I go to post a reply to a post and click Submit, it just takes me to an all white screen. The post goes through, but unlike before it doesn't take me right back to the post I replied to. I have to click the back button to go back to the page where you compose the message, and then I can click to go back to the topic I was on. Interestingly, it doesn't do it when posting a new thread like this one or editing an existing post, just when I reply to an existing topic.

Is this a known error? Is it something on my end? I can't think of anything I've done differently or changed that might cause this.
Y2Jayne

Re: Problem posting replies

Post by Y2Jayne »

Thank you, I thought I was the only one. I just go back and refresh the page, my comment is always posted anyway.
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

Yeah it's been doing it to me as well. I didn't say anything cause nobody else had pointed it out and my comment gets posted regardless.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Same issue
Facebook.com/FranchiseBrianSire
Youtube.com/@FranchiseBrianSire