The Random Theme Info Thread

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
boutitbenza_69_9

Re: The Random Theme Info Thread

Post by boutitbenza_69_9 »

ThemeAnthology2350 wrote:Nathon Jones 2nd is called "Down Under".
werid fact: Lance Cade used Down Under as one of his themes in his early WWE days, before the name change from Garrison to Lance.

but the version he used was missing the elements that made it fit Nathan Jones well.
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Craig wrote:God there is too much wrong info on this site to even start correcting, alot of the people who helps this site knows nothing about production libraries.
Too many titles are made up and some arent event used.
I would offer some help, but no way I am doing it via messaging on this.
Well considering that most of the themes listed on here I have found on FirstCom.com, and gee what do you know, it's a production website full of *gasp* production libraries. But Anthology's got the right idea, if you aren't going to help then I don't see any point in filling the threads up with ignorant remarks. *Sigh* maybe I should post an (*) asterisk beside the themes that are on Firstcom, to verify that the information is accurate.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Cameron wrote:Well considering that most of the themes listed on here I have found on FirstCom.com, and gee what do you know, it's a production website full of *gasp* production libraries. But Anthology's got the right idea, if you aren't going to help then I don't see any point in filling the threads up with ignorant remarks. *Sigh* maybe I should post an (*) asterisk beside the themes that are on Firstcom, to verify that the information is accurate.
Well I'm glad 1 person on here knows what a production library even is and actually does look at them... thats a shock.
I'm not here to just make "ignorant remarks". I just dont get why people make bullshit titles, whats the point... if you dont know simply put "unknown" as I have seen a few on here do. Like that Nathan Jones - "Down Under"... uh-huh Im sure it is. Next be saying Mr. McMahons is called "Titan Towers". Ok ... I dont help? Theres a few on here which you wouldnt of had if I didnt find them originally, such as Bobby Heenan "Swing & Sway" (Network Music), Juventud Guerrera "Summer Night In Spain" (Spain Is Music), Shannon Moore "I'll Do Anything" (Hollywood Music) as the original person to find them from the librarys and post them and theres alot more. Also here you go heres just a few for ya to correct, Im gonna skip the junk of the WWFE list, too many fake titles to start with so just WCW...
2 Cold Scorpio's doesnt have a official title and thats his 2nd theme, Alex Wright did not use "Heartbeat Away", Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard 1st "The Evening Collection" was a dub on Starrcade 87 and not actually used, Berlyn's is made by Jimmy Hart and not released, Big Josh "Countryfield" is actually "Smokin' Steel Guitar" (take it from the person who actually has the CD), Big Josh & Brad Armstrong 1st is actually a unknown title, Big Van Vader I have never heard him use "Heavenly Thunder 3 or 1" but has used "Heavenly Thunder 2", Billy Kidman "Kid Krusher" is a fake title, Blackblood is "Demolition Derby", Black Scorpion "Grave Secrets" was just used during his promos/"magic tricks" so therefore only used "Nightmare", your Blue Bloods (as I expected) is the NJPW remake of "Noble Occasion" which lasts 2:09 the real is 1:20, Booker T did not used "Leave It To Beaver" but a production remake which is found, his 3rd is titled "Lady Luck" which is one of my finds and lasts alot longer than the Legends Of Wrestling which you have on here, Brian Knobs "Operation: Punch" dont have the ":".

Thats just A-B, its a start for ya at least and theres even some that I missed out and didnt bother checking counts. I only listened to 3 of the mp3s in them to correct.... oh and there is 1 other that I just have to point out as its funny but annoyin.... Johnny B. Badd's 1st is not "Soda Jerk Boogie", the real title is "It's Only Rock 'N' Roll 1"

Anyway enough work there for ya at the moment, cant say I didnt help.
madmex

Post by madmex »

i hove Two of konnans themes

the first one it's called konnans theme
(although I ThINK it's called 187 and its from his dungeon of doom days BIG credit goes to peral jam on esnips :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyzxjrumj32

the second theme it's called "K-Dogg"
(from the nWo japan album, unforuntely i got it with a youtube to mp3 converter and it was best i could do and i didn't add a mp3 id tag on it :cry: )
http://www.mediafire.com/?nfmjdb2ymhm
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Craig wrote:
Cameron wrote:Well considering that most of the themes listed on here I have found on FirstCom.com, and gee what do you know, it's a production website full of *gasp* production libraries. But Anthology's got the right idea, if you aren't going to help then I don't see any point in filling the threads up with ignorant remarks. *Sigh* maybe I should post an (*) asterisk beside the themes that are on Firstcom, to verify that the information is accurate.
Well I'm glad 1 person on here knows what a production library even is and actually does look at them... thats a shock.
I'm not here to just make "ignorant remarks". I just dont get why people make bullshit titles, whats the point... if you dont know simply put "unknown" as I have seen a few on here do. Like that Nathan Jones - "Down Under"... uh-huh Im sure it is. Next be saying Mr. McMahons is called "Titan Towers". Ok ... I dont help? Theres a few on here which you wouldnt of had if I didnt find them originally, such as Bobby Heenan "Swing & Sway" (Network Music), Juventud Guerrera "Summer Night In Spain" (Spain Is Music), Shannon Moore "I'll Do Anything" (Hollywood Music) as the original person to find them from the librarys and post them and theres alot more. Also here you go heres just a few for ya to correct, Im gonna skip the junk of the WWFE list, too many fake titles to start with so just WCW...
2 Cold Scorpio's doesnt have a official title and thats his 2nd theme, Alex Wright did not use "Heartbeat Away", Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard 1st "The Evening Collection" was a dub on Starrcade 87 and not actually used, Berlyn's is made by Jimmy Hart and not released, Big Josh "Countryfield" is actually "Smokin' Steel Guitar" (take it from the person who actually has the CD), Big Josh & Brad Armstrong 1st is actually a unknown title, Big Van Vader I have never heard him use "Heavenly Thunder 3 or 1" but has used "Heavenly Thunder 2", Billy Kidman "Kid Krusher" is a fake title, Blackblood is "Demolition Derby", Black Scorpion "Grave Secrets" was just used during his promos/"magic tricks" so therefore only used "Nightmare", your Blue Bloods (as I expected) is the NJPW remake of "Noble Occasion" which lasts 2:09 the real is 1:20, Booker T did not used "Leave It To Beaver" but a production remake which is found, his 3rd is titled "Lady Luck" which is one of my finds and lasts alot longer than the Legends Of Wrestling which you have on here, Brian Knobs "Operation: Punch" dont have the ":".

Thats just A-B, its a start for ya at least and theres even some that I missed out and didnt bother checking counts. I only listened to 3 of the mp3s in them to correct.... oh and there is 1 other that I just have to point out as its funny but annoyin.... Johnny B. Badd's 1st is not "Soda Jerk Boogie", the real title is "It's Only Rock 'N' Roll 1"

Anyway enough work there for ya at the moment, cant say I didnt help.
I'm sure everyone here would appreciate any help you have to offer, as I know you are resourceful with your theme libraries. I'll try and keep up too :)
The Funker
Site Admin

Post by The Funker »

Dory Funk Jr's theme used at RR 97, is the same as Sam Houston's
Neomic

Post by Neomic »

I'll just say that 90% of the titles previously posted are fake and made up. There are actually quite a few themes that don't have any title, and aren't given one until they're released on a CD.

Here's a link that should help you out... This is Jim Johston's BMI page, which is basically a big catalog of all his material. A lot the stuff is under the wrestler's name, but some are listed as a title, you'll have to just do a little work in associating some of the titles.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?pa ... e=WriterID

Here's some hints:
"2x4" - 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan
"Arab Americans" - Muhammad Hassan & Daivari
"Barber" - Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake
"It's All About The Money" - Donald Trump / Million Dollar Mania
"Narcissist" - 'The Narcissist' Lex Luger
"Big Nuts" - Balls Mahoney
"Voices" - Randy Orton [by Rev Theory]
"We Can Fix Him" - Triple H 2007 return promo
"Brooklyn" - Full Blooded Italians 2nd
"Cleavage" - Beaver Cleavage
"Perfection" - Mr. Perfect
"Do It Big" - Orlando Jordan [by Silkk The Shocker]
"Kash Money" - Kid Kash
"Rave" - Layla El
"Never Thought My Life Could Be This Good" - Kerwin White [by Bryan Duprey]
"Just Look At Me" - Rob Conway [by Philip Normanworth]

...You get the point. I added the artists for a few of them for you, also.

Some things will be listed multiple times with different names from Jim renaming stuff over time.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Neomic wrote:"It's All About The Money" - Donald Trump / Million Dollar Mania
Alot of them would be wild guesses plus they're not official titles except the few thats been on CDs... like "It's All About The Money" which is Million Dollar Mans off WWE Anthology... not your guess of Donald Trump / Million Dollar Mania
Neomic

Post by Neomic »

Oops, I forgot about Jim renaming that track for his mix... :oops:
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

I never heard Damien & Ciclope use Battered Brains [Underscore] from Firstcom at all, they actually used El Dandy's & Debbie Combs theme.

I was a weekly watcher of WCW and WWF in that era, never missed an episode. :lol:
Neomic

Post by Neomic »

boutitbenza_69_9 wrote:
ThemeAnthology2350 wrote:Nathon Jones 2nd is called "Down Under".
werid fact: Lance Cade used Down Under as one of his themes in his early WWE days, before the name change from Garrison to Lance.

but the version he used was missing the elements that made it fit Nathan Jones well.
Incorrect. He never used that version, and it was simply used as a theme for him in one of the video games so they didn't have to pay royalties for "Tunnel Vision" or whatever production track he was using at the time.

Nathan Jones is the only one who has used any variation of that theme.
travisecw

Post by travisecw »

You guys and your fake titles... hahaha..

Pathetic. I too would help much like Craig mentioned, but there's no use. 90% of this board are morons.
TGTD

Post by TGTD »

travisecw wrote:You guys and your fake titles... hahaha..

Pathetic. I too would help much like Craig mentioned, but there's no use. 90% of this board are morons.
Seriously what crawled up your ass and died man? You sound like you need to get laid or something bro.

What is it you have to prove, at the end of the day little boy no is scared of " an internet tough guy " like you poorly attempt to be.

Lose the attitude or keep your mouth shut because you frankly bring nothing to these forums except for your cunt like attitude.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Am I the only person that is completely neutral about these board wars?

Well of course I'm neutral, I'm the most hated at all forums exept WrestleMent where I'm a beloved Global Mod that bans everyone who spams that I catch spamming.
Neomic

Post by Neomic »

TEOL wrote:WrestleMent
Say nothing more.

LMFAO!

I actually checked that place out for the first time last week, and was gone in 2 minutes.
TGTD wrote:Lose the attitude or keep your mouth shut because you frankly bring nothing to these forums except for your cunt like attitude.
Internet threats. How fun. :roll:

"AntDogs, greatest forum in zeh world; All other forums are run by little girls. AntDogs, greatest exporter in wrestling feemz, all other forums have inferior wrestling feemz!" :lol:
TGTD

Post by TGTD »

Neomic wrote:
TEOL wrote:WrestleMent
Say nothing more.

LMFAO!

I actually checked that place out for the first time last week, and was gone in 2 minutes.
TGTD wrote:Lose the attitude or keep your mouth shut because you frankly bring nothing to these forums except for your cunt like attitude.
Internet threats. How fun. :roll:

"AntDogs, greatest forum in zeh world; All other forums are run by little girls. AntDogs, greatest exporter in wrestling feemz, all other forums have inferior wrestling feemz!" :lol:
You are right actually man, throwing an internet threat out like I did was stupid and unacceptable and for that I apologize. I'm just taken back a bit by certain members on here and how they not only refuse to NOT offer help but then turn around and throw out insults that are completely unmitigated.

To make it up to anyone I might have offended I'll throw the offer out again. Have been swamped as of late but have well over 1,000 themes. It'll take me way too long to list them all but am willing to take requests. Shoot me a pm and if I have what you are looking for I'll hook you up.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Yay, again with the immature behavior!

You know what, I get some of my theme titles from what people contribute. If they label it as such, I'll usually upload it as such. It's way too much work, ALONE, keeping track of thousands of themes from various organizations. I don't watch TNA regularly, I missed WWE/WWF during certain periods, and only casually watched WCW from 1997-2000. I never watched one episode of ECW.

And I will admit that I make up certain titles to themes that officially have no title at all. I figure it's a lot better than putting (Unknown Title) for unreleased themes. As for Johnston's BMI repetoire, I haven't had the time to go through it and fix titles. But thank you for your help, Neomic, with some theme titles.

I've noticed that a few of them (like "Struttin' And Cuttin'") are from WWF Superstars theme tapes and are official in that regard. I choose casette/CD/DVD titles over the BMI titles. I could swear I saw "Hooo! Hustle" somewhere in an official capacity, but unless I know for sure, I'll go with the BMI version.

Thank you.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
Craig

Post by Craig »

XylotThemes wrote:I've noticed that a few of them (like "Struttin' And Cuttin'") are from WWF Superstars theme tapes and are official in that regard. I choose casette/CD/DVD titles over the BMI titles. I could swear I saw "Hooo! Hustle" somewhere in an official capacity, but unless I know for sure, I'll go with the BMI version.

Thank you.
"Hoooo Hustle" is correct, "Struttin' and a Cuttin'" is also correct.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Post by TerranRich »

Oh, okay, good then. Because "2x4" was mentioned.

Then my current plan of action is correct. :) Thanks.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
C2H

Post by C2H »

Dunno what it means to you, But Mike Knox's current theme was originally used as a production theme at Vengeance 2001.