Punjabi Prison theme?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

Punjabi Prison theme?

Post by Christopher »

There was a piece of music played as the Punjabi Prison lowered at Great American Bash 2006. Does anyone have any information on it?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7wb4 (6:03)
Tino

Re: Punjabi Prison theme?

Post by Tino »

I used Shazam to discover The Voice Of The Hidden Waterfall by Achala. https://www.shazam.com/track/47321046/t ... -waterfall

Could this be it?
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

It sounds similar but I can't tell if it's exactly the same. Maybe WWE edited the track in some way?
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

Maybe they combined different tracks into a frakenstein track like Kamala's theme was? Or presumably Jim just added a bit of his own original stuff and remixed it. I skipped around Hidden Waterfall and I didn't hear any parts that could have came from it that was used in the beginning.

8 seconds into "The Voice of the Hidden Waterfall" is exactly the same as the bit at 6:17 in the video so it's definitely at least part of that song. Then again at 22 seconds in Hidden Waterfall.

I like this music though lol, it's good.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Yeah, I definitely feel like they may have edited the track a bit. I do hear similarities but I don't think they just used the track as is.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Maybe the same voice sample was used into a production track ?
dix323232

Post by dix323232 »

wow