Billy Gunn using "Prides of Michigan"

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Nafip

Billy Gunn using "Prides of Michigan"

Post by Nafip »

Randomly found this video of Billy Gunn using "Prides of Michigan".

Does anyone know any info on this entrance (e.g. date etc)?

Edit: I just noticed that the Steiner Brothers joined him/them during their entrance. Should it count in his theme count?
Y2Jayne

Re: Billy Gunn using "Prides of Michigan"

Post by Y2Jayne »

I don't see any contribution in this thread :?
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

A comment on that page mentions it was from a tag match where Billy tagged with one of the Steiners against another random team made up of one member each from two different teams as a preview for King of the Ring 1993. Based on that, I was able to find the match on CageMatch.net as being from the June 7, 1993 episode of Raw. Just from the video alone I would say it should be added, but a fuller video with more context to his entrance might help make a better decision.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Chris wrote: September 28th, 2020, 6:13 pm A comment on that page mentions it was from a tag match where Billy tagged with one of the Steiners against another random team made up of one member each from two different teams as a preview for King of the Ring 1993. Based on that, I was able to find the match on CageMatch.net as being from the June 7, 1993 episode of Raw. Just from the video alone I would say it should be added, but a fuller video with more context to his entrance might help make a better decision.
at 35:24 = https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a8us3

Random one-off combo, Came out The Steiners Theme (maybe it was, Use 1 Theme, Intro Both members instead of 2 separate entrances)
No need to add at all as a result
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Nafip

Post by Nafip »

Sorry for putting this in the "Theme Contribution" section. I was in a bit of a hurry. Thank you for changing it.