[REQ] Sexy Boy (Alternate Version)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

[REQ] Sexy Boy (Alternate Version)

Post by Christopher »

On Shawn Michaels' misc. page there is an alternate version of "Sexy Boy" listed but with no there information. Where is this alternate version from? Does anyone have it in any form?

https://xylotthemes.com/#!/themes/wwe/shawnmichaelsmisc

Thanks!
Craig-UK

Re: [REQ] Sexy Boy (Alternate Version)

Post by Craig-UK »

I would assume it is the version from WWF We Gotta Wrestle CD
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Not sure what that could be.

There is a song on We Gotta Wrestle called Bad Attitude for Shawn Michaels which is a promo song if I remember right. Sexy Boy was on Volume 2.
SACEM listed Just the Sexy Boy as his Full Metal theme so the theme that keeps getting released all the time would be that. Jim Johnston has a credit on that song.
SACEM also lists a song for Shawn Michaels called Too Sexy by Jim Johnston.
SACEM lists Sexy Boy and Sexy Boy (Remix) as Jimmy Hart themes if memory serves me right I'll need to check again. If that is true then the Sherri version is the original and the arena used one is the remix.

With the Too Sexy theme given to Shawn Michaels perhaps this is the Volume 2 Sexy Boy song? Or it is called Just the Sexy Boy (Remix) or it could very well be this alternate Sexy Boy themes. Interestingly enough, no matter what version of the song it is, looking at The Federation Era album, the song is always simply called Sexy Boy on all releases so far as we've seen.

Hope the link works
https://repertoire.sacem.fr/en/results? ... #searchBtn
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

TheImpCaiman wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 1:14 pm
There is a song on We Gotta Wrestle called Bad Attitude for Shawn Michaels which is a promo song if I remember right. Sexy Boy was on Volume 2.
Oops stupid amateur mistake by me, you're right
IAmNeomic

Post by IAmNeomic »

TheImpCaiman wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 1:14 pm Not sure what that could be.

SACEM listed Just the Sexy Boy as his Full Metal theme so the theme that keeps getting released all the time would be that. Jim Johnston has a credit on that song.
SACEM also lists a song for Shawn Michaels called Too Sexy by Jim Johnston.
SACEM lists Sexy Boy and Sexy Boy (Remix) as Jimmy Hart themes if memory serves me right I'll need to check again. If that is true then the Sherri version is the original and the arena used one is the remix.

With the Too Sexy theme given to Shawn Michaels perhaps this is the Volume 2 Sexy Boy song? Or it is called Just the Sexy Boy (Remix) or it could very well be this alternate Sexy Boy themes. Interestingly enough, no matter what version of the song it is, looking at The Federation Era album, the song is always simply called Sexy Boy on all releases so far as we've seen.

Hope the link works
https://repertoire.sacem.fr/en/results? ... #searchBtn
Jim has hundreds, even thousands of unused songs in the WWE catalog. If I remember correctly, Titan himself even said to a few of us that there might be more unused stuff than what actually been used. A lot of these alternate titles and such are actually alternate / unused themes, like Christian's "On Your Back" listing from September 2002. "Too Sexy" could be a theme he developed for Shawn that never got used, or maybe a promo track that we've never found. Could be anything.