2019 Themes of The Year

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheStepUp666

2019 Themes of The Year

Post by TheStepUp666 »

So in what will likely be one of the final (& v. surely mine!!) posts of The Decade (no not that short lived RoH Faction w/ Jimmy Jacobs!!! :lol: )
A Simple oldie but a goody (and feel free if you want to evolve this into a Themes of the Decade Thread/or start separatly - which feel free to do so - currently my brain is stumped on the latter front (The List would be Too many there!!!)

Views & Opinions of (course) each to their own Also gonna break it down Company by Company (Indies go all in 1 good mix) also Including PPV's, Takeovers & Everything else!!!

WWE (inc. nXt & nXt :UK Here too) :

Releases from the "Big Guns" have been v. low & with obvious change of hands of Theme Creators (so it seems) - hoping 2020 a page will be Turned.

Top WWE Themes as follows
(The Obvious one)
Code Orange - Let Me In ("The Fiend Bray Wyatt") : A Hell of a remake of the classic w/ a little bit of More SHOUTY!!! :twisted: from what a lot of people thought would be a joke gimmick to The Firefly Fun House & Fiend Reveal (which I was the Taped Raw in London,U.K. when the mask 1st graced WWE TV's - which caused Me to shout "HOLY F!!!" at a child!!!)

(Really Stuck for a Ton of WWE's Themes Here)

From The nXt's Not alot of New Themes (As nXt:UK's most Themes Debuted in 2018 in a certain BritWres Promotion I'm known v. long-term attending history of!! (cough Progress cough - or if not ICW!!)

Too many to choose from (Default could say ALL!!!) but from Debut side of things in WWE colours (though Used in Progress (this version) since '18 - and many variations prior) only one Theme (& one guy if you had said he would be in WWE EVER at all - I'd be saying No Way Jose!!! (no need for the conga)
WALTER (& Imperium) - Symphony No. 9 Op. 95 New World Symphony IV. Allegro Con Fuoco :
I'll never ever sick of ever hearing those god damn violins (& crowd sing along Thanks to wXw in Germany, Progress & any time witness a Ringkampf (w/ Timothy Thatcher) or Imperium Match) just one word - PERFECT !

Impact :
Hard for Me to say here - as I've been on-off the The Impact Wagon a bit this yearr - but somehow found the Info for The Library Themes to fill the forum in. If one choice (on the fly I have to choose) - "Big Mike" Michael Elgin (Now More Than Ever)

RoH :
Not been the best of years in Company Wise, but still rolling on as usual. Few good new tunes from their side of things (& 2 from the same Artist which will be in the Others & Indies Too)
A Double header from, Hot Tag - Media Works in The Villian's March (for Villain Enterprises - in a great sequel to the iconic "One True Villian") & one (a shock to the system) Welcome to Ring of Horror ( Vinny "Vincent" Marseglia") - An unorthodox & different Theme which Debuted during the latter end of his "Kingdom" run which suits Him & his New Ring of Horror Faction down to a T

NJPW :
Not many, quite a few Honorable shouts to SHO's Theme (100% Voltage which debuted during Super Jr's - which has won Me over a bit), HDBNG CLUB for "The HeadBanga" El Phanatasmo (:D) & "The Mox" Jon Moxley's (hoping it gets released on NJPW's Annual Album Music dealio when it comes out post WK in around March time)

One theme which (which on Saturday at WK is 1 Yr since Debuting to the world) & a Theme perma-stuck in my head through 2019 (& heard on back to back nights at RevPro Summer Sizzler & Royal Quest back in August - The RevPro one was a surprise!)
No Name Tim feat. Kashis Keyz - G.O.D. (Firing Squad) (Guerrillas of Destiny) :
I'm not the biggest fan of Rap, usually when something is really catchy &/or addictive or hits the right points = 2 Thumbs up. To go from the slow & chill "Guerrilla Tactics" to this hard-hitter A-Grade banger!! (Monster upgrade)

AEW :
The Newest kids on the block who have made a Game-Changer to world of Wrestling in the latter end of 2019. So many Themes; ton made by Mikey Rukus (the common denominator here)
(All by Rukus!!! besides one)
Jurassic Express : V. GoT Theme vibes from it!!! (imagine those 2 in a mash-up somewhere!!!)
Jimmy Havoc : An Official 2019 Release for "The Art of Suffering" (by David Grimason)(after originally debuting in RoH last year) - Maybe biased here for obvious reasons!!
PAC : Out of Time hopefully soon be released (CLUB BANGER! - V2 likely over 1, but you never know)

Rest of The Everything!!! (inc. BritWres)

Couple more from HTMW;
My Own Destiny (Meiko Satomura) : With Progress not able to use the Classic "Rock Your Life Away" - V. different, All the Guitar!!!! would fit well in any :D

Take Flight (F.S.U./Mark Andrews & Eddie Dennis) : A Late fave, V. Bring Me The Horizon - Throneish sounding, Far from the Mandrews we know (as this is "The Non-WWE Heel Mandrews" in Progress & his Current Progress Champ Mate) Far cry from the "Party Hard" days, way way different from Junior (though it's made by fellow band member Matt Attard (the guy behind HTMW)

"The O.J.M.O" Michael Oku (And The Crowd Screams) : A Personal biased one for one of the brightest spots of Current BritWres (& Wrestling all together - for someone who is shy of being in the game for 3 Years!!) - Who is one to watch not just UK (a Mainstay in Progress & RevPro (where he won this Years British J-Cup & is one of a handful to pin PAC (ANYWHERE since his Post WWE Run - least 1st in the U.K. - as well as other many South of England companies!) & Ireland wise (who has become a regular OTT in recent months) A Rare surprise when this Theme Debuted in Progress late June (though Debuted in RevPro months before) telling Me that "It was on the Production Library (Warner Chappell) that Progress (also ICW & RoH use) & RevPro surprisingly got a one-up) which the Progress use even big surprise to myself (& latter Posted the "NOW WE PLAY Edit" on his YT) !!! (& The Info here followed up!!)

This is the brief-ish version If any more come to mind (Post might update) - a Decade List surfaces might add to that
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Christopher

Re: 2019 Themes of The Year

Post by Christopher »

"Let Me In" by Code Orange is the only new theme this year I actually know, so I guess I have to go with that.

I have a feeling if we did/do a "Themes of the Decade" list, there's going to be a LOT of "End of Days".
Media-Man

Post by Media-Man »

I would put PCO's Jim Johnston theme "Shocker" for RoH list.
The Fiend

Post by The Fiend »

Let Me In
Jurassic Express Theme
The O.C. Theme
TJ (Charlie Boy)

Post by TJ (Charlie Boy) »

WWE:
Io Shirai
Kabuki Warriors
The Fiend
The O.C.

AEW:
Kenny Omega
Jon Moxley
Shawn Spears
Bea Priestley

Stardom:
Hana Kimura
Jungle Kyona
Arisa Hoshiki
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

WWE:
The Fiend

Impact:
Michael Elgin

AEW:
Dynamite TV Theme
Y2Jayne

Post by Y2Jayne »

The Fiend
The OC
Dijakovic

Nothing really stands out for me in AEW and I haven't watched Impact Wrestling in years.
The Funker
Site Admin

Post by The Funker »

WWE:
Rhea Ripley - Brutality
Keith Lee - Limitless
Matt Riddle - Hey Bro

Impact Wrestling:
Brian Cage (W/ I'm a Machine Intro)
Ken Shamrock Theme

ROH: