WWF Superstars Theme Music I - V

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheImpCaiman

WWF Superstars Theme Music I - V

Post by TheImpCaiman »

I see on the albums links to the WWE albums that Ringside Favorites is listed but not the other 5 of that series of tapes. WWF Superstars Theme Music albums I - V is missing from the albums section. I do see that in the wrestlers or stables page for themes from these albums they are mentioned there but not under the albums section. Is there any reason we cannot add them since they are all on wrestlingmedia.ws with the proper track listings. I also had the 1st and last one of this series and Ringside Favorites myself and not sure why they aren't listed? Can this be updated?
Christopher

Re: WWF Superstars Theme Music I - V

Post by Christopher »

Not sure. I noticed that earlier but just never got around to adding them. I'll see if I have time to work on it this weekend.

EDIT: I had a bit of free time, so I've added all the tracks for the 5 missing tapes. I know extra information like alternate titles and such is missing, but I will get around to that in due time. For now, the important thing is the tapes and their respective tracks are now listed. If there are any glaring errors/omissions in what I've listed, please let me know.
TheImpCaiman

Re: WWF Superstars Theme Music I - V

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Cool. I know that wrestlingmedia.ws had all the themes correct from the albums. I think Ringside Favorites, the 6th entry in the series much like Vol. 3 had no titles.