What's up with the team on xylot?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
shane82

What's up with the team on xylot?

Post by shane82 »

Since not everyone reads "New themes on the main site", I write it here again:

Thank you, Eddie! Of course, I have complete understanding that you can not add or edit everything right away and it takes a long time. There was actually a solution, a help!

But I asked Nafip and BretC to take care of it because Eddie did not have the time. He has stated several times here.
I'm not mad at you, Eddie. But I am disappointed with the situation of the team! A team has to stick together and work together. Unfortunately, I notice less and less of this on xylot.
Since one asks the one theme technican, if he could add the themes and nothing happens, private messages are ignored. You even offer help in another thing and it's also ignored.
The second theme technican is uncertain about the exit themes. But there were other themes he could have added. He did not do it. Requests to both theme technicans are ignored. But not only from me. Also from others here at xylot.
If you look at the main site, you get answers about the theme technicans. Of course I do not mean all of them from the team. I can only talk about what I get to know myself here. But my patience is limited.
I've only been here for a year and I met 2 theme technicans who always took care of xylot. For various reasons, they no longer belong to the team or are no longer on xylot. And now?
Ok, 1 (!) Theme has now been added by a theme technican. 1 Theme and the rest took care of Eddie again.
I knew it would happen again. Where is the problem here? I met xylot as a site where you help each other. A give and a take.

I am also pretty sure that the two people involved are not going to comment on this. It is ignored again!

As I said, I am very grateful to Eddie, but also to one or the other. They take care of xylot. I find the behavior of some of the team also a bit unfair to the others from the team and also to Eddie. I'm just a normal user here, but you also see the problems in the team.
How should it continue?

I ask that the team members talk about it, also because you are a team!