Themes Which Should Be Re-Purposed For Other Wrestlers?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheLostLegend

Themes Which Should Be Re-Purposed For Other Wrestlers?

Post by TheLostLegend »

There are a lot of great themes no longer being used by any wrestlers because that particular wrestler is no longer with the company. My question is, which themes do you think should be re-purposed and used for new or current wrestlers on the roster? It doesn't just have to be the WWE, it can be iMPACT, ROH, NJPW, whatever. The only rule is, the theme cannot be one a wrestler is well-known for (as in, don't suggest Stone Cold's theme to be re-purposed). If you have a particular wrestler in mind to give the theme to, feel free to mention them also alongside the theme.
JaceMuello

Re: Themes Which Should Be Re-Purposed For Other Wrestlers?

Post by JaceMuello »

I personally really like Solomon Crowe's NXT theme Mass Appeal, I love the energy the theme has. I'd love to see that return in some form, maybe for a cruiserweight. Hell, even repurposing Crowe's old gimmick and leaning all the way into it, making whoever uses the theme an actual 90's style hacker? IDK, just spitballing

Also, Wade Barrett's Just Don't Care could be a great theme for another Paige/ Ruby Riott alternative girl type wrestler, not that anyone remembers that theme haha
TEOL

Re: Themes Which Should Be Re-Purposed For Other Wrestlers?

Post by TEOL »

Reverend D'Von's already has in Rocky Mountain Pro.