WWE Network | ACCOUNT

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
AnthonyGWilliam

WWE Network | ACCOUNT

Post by AnthonyGWilliam »

My Account:

Email: Admin Removed
Password: Admin Removed

PLEASE do not make any changes in account. THIS IS ONLY FOR GUYS to WATCH WWE NETWORK & Identify Musics.

Enjoy Guys.
If You Like this give me you WOOOOOOWWWW.
Alex

Re: WWE Network | ACCOUNT

Post by Alex »

AnthonyGWilliam wrote: November 12th, 2018, 5:05 am My Account:

Email: Admin Removed
Password: Admin Removed

PLEASE do not make any changes in account. THIS IS ONLY FOR GUYS to WATCH WWE NETWORK & Identify Musics.

Enjoy Guys.
If You Like this give me you WOOOOOOWWWW.
Many thanks, man ! I needed a few recordings from the Network and this helps me a lot for a few edits I'm working on.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

AnthonyGWilliam, Please reply to that message I sent you.

I honestly don't know if this is even allowed.
Alex

Post by Alex »

My account on the WWE Network is currenty blocked for a password issue I cannot resolve since 2 or 3 mounths now. The biggest problem that can happen is if someone use the account in a bad way (sharing it publicly outside of the forum, or changing personnal infos). To be honnest, I did not think about the consequences of posting private informations like Anthony did. I was first happy to be able to access the Network but now I realize it could result to the same issue that I have with my account, when I shared it with a few friends in the past.

Just delete your post and change your password, this way you should be out of trouble.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I don't think this should be allowed. While WWE's website doesn't expressly forbid it (they just recommend not to - https://help.wwe.com/app/answers/kbdeta ... cat_id/117), posting your email and password on a forum like this seems a bit of a bigger deal than sharing it with your roommate or something. Yes, Xylot isn't open to the public, but there are still a fair number of people who frequent the forums and could access, and possibly misuse, this information.

I would highly recommend removing the information, maybe even deleting the post entirely. I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I don't think it's worth the possible issues that could arise.
AnthonyGWilliam

Post by AnthonyGWilliam »

dony worry guys..i pay monthly only..i have no problem..if someone change the password..i can stop that aacount and creat a new one so beware.mthe package will expire on 4th December..
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

I agree with Alexandre & Chris here. Yes, It's great that you're helping like this, but, Sharing personal information like this really is never a good idea. I went ahead and removed the login information and locked this topic. Any questions, feel free to message me. Thanks.