Question about SvR11 ripping

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

Question about SvR11 ripping

Post by Christopher »

The SmackDown vs Raw 2011 page lists both "What's Up? (Acapella)" and "Druid Arena BGM". I feel like I have searched through and scanned every possible file on my PS2 disc and I still cannot find these two pieces of "music". Does anyone have any insight into where on the disc they are?

Thanks!
the fragile

Re: Question about SvR11 ripping

Post by the fragile »

Someone posted a link full of the games music ripped.

https://mega.nz/#F!UpQUlaxb!apUrGYvV2e1 ... Q!ZxgWwBjQ

Hope that helps.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Thanks for the link.

I do prefer to rip them myself from my own disc, though (yes, I'm picky like that). It's not crucial or time-sensitive or anything like that, so I plan on waiting a while to see if anyone knows before I possibly download someone else's rips.
the fragile

Post by the fragile »

I know what you mean. I ripped SVR06 on my own. Yet I ended up with a bunch of the audio from he season mode cu scenes and was missing a bunch of themes. I can post what I used o rip those if I still have the link.

[edit] I'm not sure if I just used PS-Sound or both.

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Software/P ... ver_2.html
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Thanks again for the help. I did use PSound to scan pretty much every file I could to try and find those two tracks. I found seemingly everything but. I don't know if I've ever used SoundReaver before, but maybe I'll give it a shot sometime and see if I can find anything else.

By the way, I used ADXUtil on the set of games from HCTP to SvR07. It scans the AFS files for ADX files, and then can either extract them directly or convert them to WAV on the fly. http://www.geocities.ws/sakura_br/

For the SvR06 themes, you just need to use it on the BGM#.AFS files. You can skip the BGM#.AFS files that have a letter after the number because those are the entrance versions with cheers and boos.

Sorry if that's not super clear. If you need more help with SvR06, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
The Chosen One

Post by The Chosen One »

Have you tried to rip any Playstation 1 games? If so what did you use to do it? Im the same I like my own rips where possible.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I have, but the process for each game differs depending on the file formats used. I mainly used jPSXdec and PSound to get the files I wanted. If there's a specific game you need help with, let me know and I can make it a bit clearer on how to rip from that game.
The Chosen One

Post by The Chosen One »

Im looking at ECW Anarchy Rulz any idea what file the audio is in?
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I don't have either of the ECW games, but I believe it's the same file formatting as the War Zone and Attitude games (audio files stored in .XA). In that case, I would rip the ISO to my computer and use jPSXdec to scan/rip/convert the audio files. I believe you can skip ripping the ISO and just point jPSXdec to the files on the disc itself, but I don't know for sure since I always have ripped the ISO and used that with the program.