Menu Issues

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Joker

Menu Issues

Post by Joker »

I really want to know what the deal is with all the drop-down menus being open by default and after I close one, it reopens when I click anywhere else on the site. It's really annoying and it's getting to the point that I don't want to be on the site anymore.
I would rather die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather than screaming in terror like his passengers.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

EddieK
Site Admin

Re: Menu Issues

Post by EddieK »

Joker wrote: April 9th, 2018, 1:47 am I really want to know what the deal is with all the drop-down menus being open by default and after I close one, it reopens when I click anywhere else on the site.
It seems like you're still using the proDVGFX board style. You can change your board style here. ucp.php?i=165 Changing your board style should fix it. Thanks.
Joker

Post by Joker »

I had no idea Eddie. Man, I feel stupid. Sorry.
I would rather die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather than screaming in terror like his passengers.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Joker wrote: April 9th, 2018, 1:56 pm I had no idea Eddie. Man, I feel stupid. Sorry.
That's fine!
No problem! :)