WWE 2K16 Questions

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Christopher

WWE 2K16 Questions

Post by Christopher »

I recently downloaded WWE 2K16 on Steam, which I had purchased on sale a couple years ago, in order to extract some themes for my collection. As I've been going through the files, I've had a few questions pop up that I'd like to ask. (Mainly confirmation on what I think I know.)

"Retro Drumroll" by CFO$ - the only file I've found so far is 9 seconds long. Is that all there is? Does the game just loop it when it's played during an entrance?

Ric Flair - the theme in the game is "Early Sprach", correct?

Macho Man - the theme in the game is the WWE/Jim Johnston version, correct?

I'm sure I'll have more as I continue to go through these files, so please bear with me.

Thanks!
AnthonyGWilliam

Re: WWE 2K16 Questions

Post by AnthonyGWilliam »

Can you please upload 2K16 all the theme folder on MEGA,Box
Alex

Post by Alex »

Chris wrote: April 6th, 2018, 10:25 pm "Retro Drumroll" by CFO$ - the only file I've found so far is 9 seconds long. Is that all there is? Does the game just loop it when it's played during an entrance?
Yes, this is a 9 seconds track, looped when played during an entrance.
Chris wrote: April 6th, 2018, 10:25 pm Ric Flair - the theme in the game is "Early Sprach", correct?
Yes, this is it.
Chris wrote: April 6th, 2018, 10:25 pm Macho Man - the theme in the game is the WWE/Jim Johnston version, correct?
Not 100% sure about this one but I think it is the WWE/Jim Johnston's version. The same version is on WWE 2K14.
AnthonyGWilliam wrote: April 7th, 2018, 3:38 am Can you please upload 2K16 all the theme folder on MEGA,Box
You can find most of the themes (if not all) here: https://mega.nz/#F!UpQUlaxb!apUrGYvV2e1 ... Q!hlhTWAjI
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Thanks for the help, Alexandre!
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

One more quick question:

There are two files which seem to be Raw and SmackDown intros, including pyro and crowd noise. The Raw song is Nickelback's "Burn It to the Ground", and the SmackDown song I don't recognize.

Considering they seem outdated, are they maybe used in a Showcase? Are they unused and just left over from a previous game?
StreetProfit

Post by StreetProfit »

Could be unused Create A Show files as Create A Show has entrance music. But, just pure speculation. However, the pyro makes me think of a story mode as I don't think pyro is an option in Create A Show. I may stand corrected later on in this thread though.