Hello (or, V7 Stuff!)

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
thebib62

Re: Hello (or, V7 Stuff!)

Post by thebib62 »

Tino wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:59 pm
thebib62 wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:30 pm
antdogs wrote: April 28th, 2020, 1:22 pm yo yo what up everyone! me Old ass AntDogs.. turned 38 Thursday :/ but I haven't been much on forums much but trying to get back into the game. I see some of you on twitter and on some discord chats.. wanna say waaazup
weren't you banned years ago? tf outta here. :lol:
Why are you so rude to people? Was that even neccessary?
his forum was the most toxic forum I've ever seen. Filled with sexually frustrated men, that attacked any new comers..
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
Tino

Post by Tino »

You're not making yourself look any better.
IAmNeomic

Post by IAmNeomic »

Seriously, what even was the point in that outburst? That was just as "childish" as any of the remarks you may have seen on his forum, most of which were said to each other in-jest because we all had known each other since 1999 and knew it was all just jokes. There's a ton of people here who were part of his forum, myself included. There's also a lot of people here who have been banned at one point or another, but time heals wounds and grudges are cast aside. Seem you still hold one after all these years.

Sexually frustrated males? What the fuck, you take this hobby way too seriously. :lol:
Papa Faf
Site Admin

Post by Papa Faf »

thebib62 wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:30 pm
antdogs wrote: April 28th, 2020, 1:22 pm yo yo what up everyone! me Old ass AntDogs.. turned 38 Thursday :/ but I haven't been much on forums much but trying to get back into the game. I see some of you on twitter and on some discord chats.. wanna say waaazup
weren't you banned years ago? tf outta here. :lol:
This shit is completely unnecessary. Knock it off. Ant is a good dude.
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Is the next upgrade/iteration of the website database ever going to occur?
Papa Faf
Site Admin

Post by Papa Faf »

Not sure. I’ve been away for quite a while. And I haven’t heard anything regarding V7. But I remain hopeful.
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
Jerichoholic

Post by Jerichoholic »

What's up with the banner ?
The Fiend

Post by The Fiend »

Any chance of a checklist feature in the new update? It'd be nice if when taking a break from theming, you just come back here and see names/themes highlighted that aren't in your collection. Much more useful than just browsing through the Theme Updates tab.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

The Fiend wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 11:17 am Any chance of a checklist feature in the new update? It'd be nice if when taking a break from theming, you just come back here and see names/themes highlighted that aren't in your collection. Much more useful than just browsing through the Theme Updates tab.
That would be great honestly. A "where you last left off" feature would be perfect.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I agree. Something like on the forums here, where you can go to "New posts" to see what was posted since you were last on, and in those topics the new posts are marked so you know exactly where you left off (just like they were here, since I've been offline since last weekend).
The Chosen One

Post by The Chosen One »

Export companies to CSV or XLS or some other format?