Brock Lesnar "Enforcer" sample question

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
BeastNation

Brock Lesnar "Enforcer" sample question

Post by BeastNation »

Hey, just wondering if someone who listens to classical from time to time (or is good at knowing the names of certain pieces) would happen to know which orchestral sample is used in "Enforcer"....The sample is basically a triangle and strings that swell up and lead to a particular section. I think I know the general melody in my head, a very upbeat melody and it's used a lot in commercials and movie trailers (might be in the key of "A" major), but I have no earthly idea what the name of the song that was composed. I believe it was also in a few ads for WWE PPV's back in the day, but I don't know which ones. I need it to make the other entrance edit for this theme where it's basically KxTHEB3ASTINCARNATE's guitar riff (which I've extracted) and the orchestral sample. Providing a name of this musical piece would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance to whomever is willing to help.
the fragile

Re: Brock Lesnar "Enforcer" sample question

Post by the fragile »

Can you post the section you are talking about? I might be of some assistance.
BeastNation

Post by BeastNation »

If you mean section of Brock's theme, I can do that, but not for the sampled song itself.

https://app.box.com/s/hhsrcowqa105bkc3atqdygdop4fuyp2n
Triaxis

Post by Triaxis »

I have knowledge on the guitar riffs. The same riffs you hear in the guitar solo and other parts can also be heard in the beginning portion of the song itself.

BeastNation, you and I could attempt to make the best remake possible from the parts we got from Uncaged IV.

I have also attempted to rip some other parts to the theme as well.
Alex

Post by Alex »

BeastNation wrote:If you mean section of Brock's theme, I can do that, but not for the sampled song itself.

https://app.box.com/s/hhsrcowqa105bkc3atqdygdop4fuyp2n
Isn't this a sample of "Carmen Suite No.1 - Les Toreadors" ?
KxTHEB3ASTINCARNATE wrote:I have knowledge on the guitar riffs. The same riffs you hear in the guitar solo and other parts can also be heard in the beginning portion of the song itself.

BeastNation, you and I could attempt to make the best remake possible from the parts we got from Uncaged IV.

I have also attempted to rip some other parts to the theme as well.
If you guys need some good quality recordings for that project, I have a few from the WWE Network, if you want.
BeastNation

Post by BeastNation »

Alexandre wrote: Isn't this a sample of "Carmen Suite No.1 - Les Toreadors" ?
Yup that's it! :D
KxTHEB3ASTINCARNATE wrote: BeastNation, you and I could attempt to make the best remake possible from the parts we got from Uncaged IV.
I tried to contact you about this project yesterday, but my messages just seemed to sit there. Also, I don't think the orchestral sample can be pulled from the Uncaged IV release, because there's no part where it's open. In the breakdown (before the looping point), the orchestral sample always comes in. And same with the pieces in the 1st part before the guitar riffs get more intense. I found he song though, so I might be able to figure that part out for the orchestral sample. I just need those beautiful guitar riffs. 8-)

Here's what I have so far...Not sure if that's it. I've got that orchestral sample if you need it.
https://app.box.com/s/t1hfn7mtz7m99y3w6szzseyiuad6a2wi
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

I can get them for you.

EDIT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b8tg1ds4 ... 0Riffs.wav

Working with the iTunes release. If I had the FLAC files, it would be better.
I might try other sections of the song to see if I can get clearer than this.
@ 0:16 is the clearest I am able to get it.
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
Triaxis

Post by Triaxis »

Hopefully I am getting closer :)
BeastNation

Post by BeastNation »

Sick man!

Oh, here's an updated version of what I did earlier, little smoother and guitars sound a bit more natural.
That might be as close as I can make that "carmen suite" sample to the one Jim used and doctored.
"Enforcer" (Intro 02 edit - "Carmen Suite No-1" sample + guitars)

The full set of entrance variants (from my Remakes post) has also been updated to included v2. As mentioned in that Remakes post update, just pick the into variant you want to use and paste your copy or edit of "Enforcer" accordingly.
"Enforcer" (Entrance Variant Edits)

Thanks for the help with everything you guys. :D
theme revolution

Post by theme revolution »

Great stuff Beast thanks for doing the intro edits