KROME$TATIK = CFO$? or nah?

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Megalouis100

KROME$TATIK = CFO$? or nah?

Post by Megalouis100 »

I was pretty sure Kromestatik were CFO$...Anyone knows If this Is an official youtube channel lol? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INaddj5DtvE
(check their reply)
WFMashUpz

Re: KROME$TATIK = CFO$? or nah?

Post by WFMashUpz »

I posted it a lot on the shoutbox, but yes, that's their official account. They released "Big Summer" and some more songs that are not wrestling-related. (on iTunes)
I'm very confused, maybe they're using Krome$tatik for Non-WWE works.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/krom ... 1262841144
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

WFMashUpz wrote:I posted it a lot on the shoutbox, but yes, that's their official account. They released "Big Summer" and some more songs that are not wrestling-related. (on iTunes)

It's not them.

That Big Summer mix is not even close to the official version. John and Mike weren't even responsible for making Big Summer despite being credited.

These other songs are mashups from production sites and also indie bands. THEY ARE NOT REAL. THIS IS NOT JOHN AND MIKE.

Also whoever is responsible for that account has the lyrics wrong for Big Summer. Their English is also very poor, John and Mike's grammar is always perfect.
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

ThatGuy wrote:
WFMashUpz wrote:I posted it a lot on the shoutbox, but yes, that's their official account. They released "Big Summer" and some more songs that are not wrestling-related. (on iTunes)

It's not them.

That Big Summer mix is not even close to the official version. John and Mike weren't even responsible for making Big Summer despite being credited.

These other songs are mashups from production sites and also indie bands. THEY ARE NOT REAL. THIS IS NOT JOHN AND MIKE.

Also whoever is responsible for that account has the lyrics wrong for Big Summer. Their English is also very poor, John and Mike's grammar is always perfect.
So there's something wrong. Kromestatik is their old name, and they added the $ to the name.
I want to know more about this thing
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

WFMashUpz wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

It's not them.

So there's something wrong. Kromestatik is their old name, and they added the $ to the name.
I want to know more about this thing
The guy who runs this page is trying to earn profit off of their name whilst making shitty mashups. I can tell you the guy responsible too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN31Ga ... nyLQVF0gOA

Stop thinking it's them, it isn't.
WFMashUpz

Post by WFMashUpz »

Hmmm, that clarifies things. Are John and Mike aware of this?
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

[yt][/yt]
WFMashUpz wrote:Hmmm, that clarifies things. Are John and Mike aware of this?
Me and someone else have tweeted to them but they haven't replied. Maybe more people can tweet to them or message their instagram. But not Facebook, as that is an imposter again.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

I said before that this "Krome$tatik" are fake but no, they didn't listen to me.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

Hernan wrote:I said before that this "Krome$tatik" are fake but no, they didn't listen to me.
That YouTube guy who I linked above used to have a video up with the version of Big Summer that's on that iTunes to which he put in the description "made by me" with the same art and everything. He was teasing something for August 1st a while back which is when this stuff started happening. You can even tell this version isn't real. Last of all like I've said before. Big Summer was made by Ryan Baharloo and John Monds.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Wow that shitty Fame mashup is actually on itunes. So where is I Am Back from? It's a cool track.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

ThatGuy wrote:
Hernan wrote:I said before that this "Krome$tatik" are fake but no, they didn't listen to me.
That YouTube guy who I linked above used to have a video up with the version of Big Summer that's on that iTunes to which he put in the description "made by me" with the same art and everything. He was teasing something for August 1st a while back which is when this stuff started happening. You can even tell this version isn't real. Last of all like I've said before. Big Summer was made by Ryan Baharloo and John Monds.
I can't tell if that version is real or not as I have heard the song once and never cared to keep it on my head. What I'm trying to say is I already altered that this looked fishy, then WFMU believed that Krome$tatik was indeed CFO$. In conclusion: he doesn't listen.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

Jackson wrote:Wow that shitty Fame mashup is actually on itunes. So where is I Am Back from? It's a cool track.
I wanna know where "Voices" is from, that guy who mashed these put some stupid Indian rap in it.
VoiceS

Post by VoiceS »

I just love how ThatGuy refers to CFO$ as John and Mike like they're his pals. The "Their English is also very poor, John and Mike's grammar is always perfect." line made me fall from my chair from laughter. Fanboys aren't dead. Also, I can confirm that the channel is not run by... John and Mike :lol: :lol: :lol:
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

VoiceS wrote:I just love how ThatGuy refers to CFO$ as John and Mike like they're his pals. The "Their English is also very poor, John and Mike's grammar is always perfect." line made me fall from my chair from laughter. Fanboys aren't dead. Also, I can confirm that the channel is not run by... John and Mike :lol: :lol: :lol:
It doesn't take a genius to look at their twitter and instagram to see how they type.
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

Yeah, most of these tracks are from Extreme Music.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Kromestatik is them Krome$tatik seems knockoff with a hybrid of CFO$ and their former name.
BenSvR09

Post by BenSvR09 »

John and Mike of CFO$ confirmed in a Q&A video on YouTube that they are (or were) Kromestatik, the artist responsible for "The Night." However, this "KROME$TATIK" artist (with a dollar sign in the name) is not John and Mike. It's an impersonator.
Last edited by BenSvR09 on August 25th, 2017, 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Suspiction is right one this Kromestatik is them but Krome$tatik is a bunch of loons.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Odd how they sound nearly identical and have even released albums with WWE-like themes. If CFO$ and WWE did not give them permission then wouldn't their songs be pulled? Oh well they sound good enough to me.
StreetProfit

Post by StreetProfit »

TheImpCaiman wrote: July 8th, 2018, 10:30 pm Odd how they sound nearly identical and have even released albums with WWE-like themes. If CFO$ and WWE did not give them permission then wouldn't their songs be pulled? Oh well they sound good enough to me.
This is a fake account, which is illegal in what he is doing. Taking music from libraries is bad, but bad enough that it's unreleased and he's profiting from it. I know that WWE are aware of this and they have been informed.
Last edited by StreetProfit on July 10th, 2018, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.