Help about version of themes for The Rock

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Alex

Help about version of themes for The Rock

Post by Alex »

I finaly decided to add correct and precise informations to all my themes but I'm lost with The Rock.

What is that version of "Know Your Role" he's using in Legends of Wrestlemania ? Is that a missing track from the theme count on the main site ? Or an alt. version he never used on TV ?
And what about the title "Do You Smell" from Jim's BMI, what theme for The Rock is that supposed to be ? One/all of those with "Do you smell what The Rock is cocking" begining ? Because for the moment, these themes are still titled "Know Your Role".

Any help will be very appreciated because I can't find any real good informations.
Hernan

Re: Help about version of themes for The Rock

Post by Hernan »

Alexandre wrote:What is that version of "Know Your Role" he's using in Legends of Wrestlemania ? Is that a missing track from the theme count on the main site ? Or an alt. version he never used on TV ?
It could be V3, V4 or V5. I'm sure it's the third version but you can check if I'm wrong or not.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hernan wrote:
Alexandre wrote:What is that version of "Know Your Role" he's using in Legends of Wrestlemania ? Is that a missing track from the theme count on the main site ? Or an alt. version he never used on TV ?
It could be V3, V4 or V5. I'm sure it's the third version but you can check if I'm wrong or not.
It was the V3, thank you ! But what version is on SvR 2010 / SvR 2011 ? V2 ? If so, isn't the V2 from WWE Vol.3 ?
Sorry for all these questions but I'm very confuse with all these versions lol.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

Alexandre wrote:
Hernan wrote:
It was the V3, thank you ! But what version is on SvR 2010 / SvR 2011 ? V2 ? If so, isn't the V2 from WWE Vol.3 ?
Sorry for all these questions but I'm very confuse with all these versions lol.
No worries. It also confuses me as I don't recall many of the world company's themes as I've been dedicated to indy wrestling but I'll try my best to help you. I think the one from SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010/11 was released in WWE: The Music, The Beginning compilation.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hernan wrote:No worries. It also confuses me as I don't recall many of the world company's themes as I've been dedicated to indy wrestling but I'll try my best to help you. I think the one from SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010/11 was released in WWE: The Music, The Beginning compilation.
Oh, yeah, that's right. I heard so many times all these different versions again and again to find out and I completly forgot about that "New Version" from Itunes. I think my themes have correct titles now, big thanks to you ! I learn something today, and now I'll always keep a recording of each version of a theme with a date to avoid confusion.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

Alexandre wrote:
Hernan wrote:No worries. It also confuses me as I don't recall many of the world company's themes as I've been dedicated to indy wrestling but I'll try my best to help you. I think the one from SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010/11 was released in WWE: The Music, The Beginning compilation.
Oh, yeah, that's right. I heard so many times all these different versions again and again to find out and I completly forgot about that "New Version" from Itunes. I think my themes have correct titles now, big thanks to you ! I learn something today, and now I'll always keep a recording of each version of a theme with a date to avoid confusion.
Another thing you can do (that's just my suggestion) is to keep track of all the entrances used per show. With that said, list every entrance music used through the years so you can keep record when "x" song was used, how many times was used and another things you can think. Sadly, I don't have a WWE example but here's one from Ring of Honor's first show.
American Dragon - "Self Esteem" by The Offspring
The Boogie Knights (Danny Drake & Mike Tobin) - "You're the Best" by Joe Esposito
Brian XL, Chris Divine & Quiet Storm - "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit
Christopher Daniels - "Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson
The Christopher Street Connection (Buff-E & Mace) - "Y.M.C.A." by The Village People
Da Hit Squad (Mafia & Monsta Mack) - NO THEME
Eddy Guerrero - "Smooth" by Santana feat. Rob Thomas
Eric Tuttle - "Du Hast" by Rammstein
Ikaika Loa & Spanky - "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera
Jay Briscoe - "Green Iron Fist" by Full Devil Jacket
Low Ki - "Liu Kang (Born in China) (Edit)" by The Immortals
Michael Shane & Oz - "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed
Mikey Whipwreck - "Mr. Tinkertain" by Ozzy Osbourne
The Natural Born Sinners (Boogalou & Homicide) - "People = Shit" by Slipknot
Prince Nana - "Drugs [Instrumental]" by Lil' Kim feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
Red - "Detached" by Spineshark
The S.A.T. (Joel Maximo & Jose Maximo) - "(Rock) Superstar" by Cypress Hill feat. Chino Moreno & Everlast
Scoot Andrews - "2001 (Edit)" by DJ Infiniti & Magic Mike
Súper Crazy - "????" by ????
Xavier - "My Word [PMT Remix]" by Dope Smugglaz
I do think it's a plus to keep recordings but I also to bring you my idea as well. It's up to you if you want to do that.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hernan wrote:
Alexandre wrote:
Another thing you can do (that's just my suggestion) is to keep track of all the entrances used per show. With that said, list every entrance music used through the years so you can keep record when "x" song was used, how many times was used and another things you can think. Sadly, I don't have a WWE example but here's one from Ring of Honor's first show.
American Dragon - "Self Esteem" by The Offspring
The Boogie Knights (Danny Drake & Mike Tobin) - "You're the Best" by Joe Esposito
Brian XL, Chris Divine & Quiet Storm - "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit
Christopher Daniels - "Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson
The Christopher Street Connection (Buff-E & Mace) - "Y.M.C.A." by The Village People
Da Hit Squad (Mafia & Monsta Mack) - NO THEME
Eddy Guerrero - "Smooth" by Santana feat. Rob Thomas
Eric Tuttle - "Du Hast" by Rammstein
Ikaika Loa & Spanky - "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera
Jay Briscoe - "Green Iron Fist" by Full Devil Jacket
Low Ki - "Liu Kang (Born in China) (Edit)" by The Immortals
Michael Shane & Oz - "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed
Mikey Whipwreck - "Mr. Tinkertain" by Ozzy Osbourne
The Natural Born Sinners (Boogalou & Homicide) - "People = Shit" by Slipknot
Prince Nana - "Drugs [Instrumental]" by Lil' Kim feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
Red - "Detached" by Spineshark
The S.A.T. (Joel Maximo & Jose Maximo) - "(Rock) Superstar" by Cypress Hill feat. Chino Moreno & Everlast
Scoot Andrews - "2001 (Edit)" by DJ Infiniti & Magic Mike
Súper Crazy - "????" by ????
Xavier - "My Word [PMT Remix]" by Dope Smugglaz
I do think it's a plus to keep recordings but I also to bring you my idea as well. It's up to you if you want to do that.
A list will take less space on my hard drive, that's a great idea, thank you !